Offsite Storage Request
If you are trying to request something from Offsite Storage, first locate your item in the library catalog.
For more information about Offsite Storage, close this dialog window.
Access to Offsite Materials
The ZSR Library has an Offsite Storage facility with a capacity of approximately 400,000 volumes. Items are added to the facility through a selective process identifying low use materials, mostly older bound journals, and a small percentage of monographs. All of the materials can be requested through the online catalog and will be delivered either electronically or physically to campus within one business day of the request.
To request an item from Offsite Storage:
- Go to the library’s online catalog and search for the item.
- Once on the detail screen for the item, click on ‘Request from Offsite Storage’ in the HOLDINGS tab.
- Log in with your WFU Username and WFU password.
- Fill out the Offsite Storage request form and click on the “Submit Request” button at the bottom of the page.
- Requests will be filed within 24 hours from when the request was placed Monday-Friday.
- An electronic delivery notification will be sent to your email for the requested journal articles.
- Books requested will be delivered to ZSR and a notification of availability will be sent to you so you can pick it up at ZSR. (Faculty and staff only may request office delivery.)