Amanda Foster is an Instruction Librarian at the Z. Smith Reynolds Library, Wake Forest University. She serves as an instructor for the library’s introductory information literacy course, LIB 100: Accessing Information in the 21st Century. Amanda graduated from Kansas State University in 2009 with a BA in English. She received a master’s degree in library science from UNC-Chapel Hill in 2012.
- Foster, Amanda. (2013, November). The Flipped Classroom: A Real Life Adventure in Engaging Students. South Carolina Library Association/Southeastern Library Association Annual Conference, Greenville, SC.
Below are a few posts by Amanda from the ZSR Professional Development blog.
- Amanda at NCLA-College and University Section Conference (December 2014)
- Joy, Kyle, and Amanda at The Innovative Library Classroom Conference (May 2014)
- Amanda at LOEX 2014 (May 2014)
- Amanda at SCLA/SELA 2013 (November 2013)
Search the Directory
- Access Services
- Digital Scholarship
- Research & Instruction
- Resource Services
- Special Collections & Archives
— Return to the Library Directory