Cataloging Librarian - Nonprint Resources
- Mitchell, Erik, & McCallum, Carolyn. (2012). Old Data, New Scheme: An Exploration of Metadata Migration Using Expert-guided Computational Techniques. Proceedings of the 75th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Information Science and Technology, 49(8th electronic ed.). #
- Kelley, Steve, McCallum, Carolyn, & Lock, Mary Beth. (2012). The Cataloging of E-Book Readers: A Service Model-Oriented Approach. Serials Review, 38(3), 178-182. #
- McCallum, Carolyn, & Collins, Bobbie. (2011). Enhancing the Information Literacy Classroom Experience: A Cataloger and a Reference Librarian Team up to Deliver Library Instruction. Library Collections, Acquisitions and Technical Services, 35(1/Spring), 10-18. #
- McCallum, Carolyn, & Mitchell, Erik. (2012, June). FRBRizing Mark Twain. ALA 2012 Annual Meeting, Anaheim, CA.
- McCallum, Carolyn, & Mitchell, Erik. (2012, June). Current Research on and Use of FRBR in Libraries. ALA 2012 Annual Meeting, Anaheim, CA.
- Mitchell, Erik, McCallum, Carolyn, & Strickland, Patricia. (2011, October). Application of FRBR to Existing MARC Data: A Comparison of Outcomes. ASIS&T 2011 Annual Meeting, New Orleans, Louisiana.
Below are a few recent posts by Carolyn from the ZSR Professional Development blog.
- ALA Midwinter 2014 with Carolyn (February 2014)
- Carolyn at ALA Annual 2013 (July 2013)
- Carolyn at ALA Midwinter 2013 in Seattle (February 2013)
- Carolyn at ALA Annual 2012 (July 2012)
Search the Directory
- Access Services
- Digital Scholarship
- Research & Instruction
- Resource Services
- Special Collections & Archives
— Return to the Library Directory