Electronic Resources Librarian
- Hiatt, Derrik. (2014). Principles of Negotiation. Technicalities, 34(2), 10-13.
- Hiatt, Derrik. (2013). ONIX-PL: An Adaptable Standard for E-Resource Licenses. Technicalities, 33(5), 12-15. #
- Burris, Christian, Hiatt, Derrik, & Kelley, Steve. (2013). The Intersection of Serials Acquisitions, Cataloging, and Electronic Resource Management. Technicalities, 33(3), 12-15. #
- Imre, Andrea, Hartnett, Eric, & Hiatt, Derrik. (2013). CORAL: Implementing an Open-Source ERM System. The Serials Librarian, 64(1-4), 224-234. #
- Mitchell, Erik, & Hiatt, Derrik. (2010). Using POGIL Techniques in an Information Literacy Curriculum. Journal of Academic Librarianship, 36(6), 539-542. #
- Bahnaman, Steve, Bryden, David, & Hiatt, Derrik. (2014, May). Panel Discussion - E-book DDA. NCICU Library Purchasing Committee Annual Meeting, Campbell University, Buies Creek NC.
- Hiatt, Derrik, Boylston, Susanna, Sherrill, Denise, & Wolf, Robert. (2013, October). Ins & Outs of ERMS: Using an Electronic Resource Management System. 60th Biennial Conference, Winston-Salem, NC.
- Imre, Andrea, Hartnett, Eric, & Hiatt, Derrik. (2012, June). CORAL: Implementing an open source ERM. NASIG 27th Annual Conference, Nashville, TN.
- Cramer, Carol, Hiatt, Derrik, & Currie, Lea. (2012, April). Taking Guesswork Out of Demand-Driven Acquisition: Two Approaches. Electronic Resources & Libraries, 2012, Austin, TX.
- Roach, Dani, Creech, Anna, Arch, Xan, Hiatt, Derrik, Bailey, Mary, Sanders, Martha, Holm, John, & Kennedy, Marie. (2012, April). All You Can ERMS: Laying Out the Buffet of eResource Management Systems. Electronic Resources & Libraries, 2012, Austin, TX.
- ALCTS Standards Committee (inaugural), Member. (October 1, 2013 - Present).
- NC LIVE Usage Data Advisory Group, Member. (June 2013 - February 2014).
- ALCTS Task Force on Transforming Collections, Member. (February 2011 - July 2014).
- ALCTS Acquisitions Section Technology Committee, Member. (July 2010 - July 2013).
- Entrepreneurship in Libraries Conference Planning Committee, Member. (January 2010 - March 2011).
Below are a few posts by Derrik from the ZSR Professional Development blog.
- Derrik’s ALA roundup (July 2014)
- Derrik’s takeaways from NASIG 2014 (May 2014)
- ALA Midwinter according to Derrik (February 2014)
- Charleston Conference online (November 2013)
- Derrik at NCLA 2013 (October 2013)
Search the Directory
- Access Services
- Digital Scholarship
- Research & Instruction
- Resource Services
- Special Collections & Archives
— Return to the Library Directory