Jeff Eller joined the Resource Services team as Head of Acquisitions & Description in January 2014. His primary duties include supervision of monograph acquisitions and cataloging, with special responsibility for streaming video. He holds an MSLIS from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and a BA in English from the same institution. Prior to his time at ZSR, Jeff worked at Tulane Law School Library in New Orleans, LA, the University of Memphis Law School Library, and the Urbana Free Library. He was born in Tacoma, WA.
- Eller, Jeffrey. (2016, June). Re-Tooling Acquisitions for Lean Times: What if Help Isn't on the Way?. ALA Orlando Annual Conference & Exhibition, Orlando, FL. #
- Eller, Jeffrey. (2015, March). ASERL Members' Experiences with Kanopy Streaming Video. ASERL Members' Experiences with Kanopy Streaming Video, online webinar.
Committees & Offices Held
- ALCTS AS Organization & Management Committee, Chair. (July 2016 - July 2017).
- NCLA Resources and Technical Services Section Fall Workshop 2016, October 2016
- Jeff at ALA Annual 2016, June 2016
- Midwinter 2016: A False Memoir?, January 2016
- Charleston 2015, November 2015
- ALA 2015, July 2015