Kevin Gilbertson is Web Services Librarian at ZSR Library at Wake Forest University. A member of the library's technology team, his work and interests include web systems support and development, web architecture and strategy, user experience and interface design, digital libraries and metadata standards, and web archiving.
- Petersen, Rebecca, Gilbertson, Kevin, & Fansler, Craig. (2014). The Missing Link: Observations on the Evolution of a Web Archive. Journal of the Society of North Carolina Archivists, 11(1).
- Gilbertson, Kevin, & Caudle, Rebecca. (2013). Understanding the Web and Evaluating Web Resources. Research Like a Librarian: Accessing Information in the 21st Century. wakexpress: Winston-Salem, NC. #
- Pressley, Lauren, & Gilbertson, Kevin. (2011). Librarians as Experts: Using the Web to Assert Our Value. Computers in Libraries, 31(4), 12-23.
- Rowell, Chelcie, & Gilbertson, Kevin. (2015, February). Build.ZSR: Doing DH by facilitating DH. The Collective, Knoxville, TN.
- Gilbertson, Kevin, & Davis, Barry. (2011, December). Digital Storage in the Cloud: Amazon Web Services and DSpace. Digital Preservation & Data Storage, Webinar, Online.
- Gilbertson, Kevin, & Bessou, Jean-Paul. (2011, March). Growing Your Own Next-Gen Catalog: VuFind @ ZSR. Next-Gen Discovery Tools in ASERL Libraries: VuFind, Webinar, Online.
- Mitchell, Erik, Gilbertson, Kevin, & Bessou, Jean-Paul. (2010, October). Making your IT skills virtual: tools for learning how to implement and administer cloud-based systems. LITA 2010 National Forum, Atlanta, GA.
- edUi 2012 Program Committee, Member. (March 2012 - September 2012).
- edUi 2011 Program Committee, Member. (January 2011 - October 2011).
Below are a few posts by Kevin from the ZSR Professional Development blog.
- Kevin at The Collective 2015 (February 2015)
- Kevin at edUi 2014 (October 2014)
- Kevin at WordPress virtual conference (May 2014)
- Kevin at edUi 2013 (December 2013)
Search the Directory
- Access Services
- Digital Scholarship
- Research & Instruction
- Resource Services
- Special Collections & Archives
— Return to the Library Directory