Mary Beth Lock
Director of Access Services
- Tedford, Rosalind, Corbett, Lauren, & Lock, Mary Beth. (2013). "How Transformational Leadership Translates into Recognized Excellence in Academic Libraries". Workplace Culture in Academic Libraries. Chandos Publishing, an imprint of Woodhead Publishing: Cambridge. #
- Kelley, Steve, McCallum, Carolyn, & Lock, Mary Beth. (2012). The Cataloging of E-Book Readers: A Service Model-Oriented Approach. Serials Review, 38(3), 178-182. #
- Lock, Mary Beth, & Scanlon, Mary. (2012). The Entrepreneurial Librarian: Essays on the Infusion of Private-Business Dynamism into Professional Service. McFarland: Jefferson, North Carolina. #
- Lock, Mary Beth. (2012, September). Repurposing the Library: one Library's experience. Patterson Pope - The Repurposing of the Library, Webinar.
- Lock, Mary Beth. (2012, September). Introductions of panelists and LLAMA. Social Entrepreneurship in Action: Digitizing Our Cultural History, Webinar.
- Lock, Mary Beth. (2011, November). Shall We Go Offsite?. Access Services Conference: Unlocking the 21st Century Library, Atlanta, GA.
- Jeong, Sarah, & Lock, Mary Beth. (2010, October). Lessons Learned: Developing an Information Literacy Course for Science Majors and Pre-med Students. Library Instruction at the Point of Need Conference, Thomasville, NC.
- Lock, Mary Beth. (2010, July). Texting for ILL notification. NCILL Annual Meeting, Z. Smith Reynolds Library.
Below are a few recent posts by Mary Beth from the ZSR Professional Development blog.
- MBL @ NCLA (October 2013)
- MB’s ALA Annual in Chicago (July 2013)
- MB’s Most valuable ACRL (April 2013)
- MB @ ALAMW in Seattle (February 2013)
- From Disaster Planning to ILL e-book lending: ALA midwinter (January 2012)
Search the Directory
- Access Services
- Digital Scholarship
- Research & Instruction
- Resource Services
- Special Collections & Archives
— Return to the Library Directory