Research & Instruction Librarian - Business & Economics
- Lock, Mary Beth, & Scanlon, Mary. (2012). The Entrepreneurial Librarian: Essays on the Infusion of Private-Business Dynamism into Professional Service. McFarland: Jefferson, North Carolina. #
- Scanlon, Mary, & Crumpton, Michael. (2011). Collaborating to Support Entrepreneurism. Collaborative Librarianship, 3(1), 16 - 27. #
- Scanlon, Mary. (2013, March). Economic Indicators. HELP! I'm an Accidental Government Information Librarian, webinar.
- Scanlon, Mary. (2011, June). Using the Economic Census for Business Research. Help! I'm an Accidental Government Information Librarian..., Online.
- Scanlon, Mary. (2011, May). Using Social Media for Professional Development. CareerWise 2011 - A Career Workshop for Library Professionals, Guilford College, Greensboro, NC.
- Scanlon, Mary. (2010, June). Increasing Intellectual Engagement in an Info-lit Class for Business Majors. 5th Annual Information Literacy Conference, Johnson & Wales Univ., Charlotte, NC.
Search the Directory
- Access Services
- Digital Scholarship
- Research & Instruction
- Resource Services
- Special Collections & Archives
— Return to the Library Directory