Director of Research & Instruction
- Tedford, Rosalind, Corbett, Lauren, & Lock, Mary Beth. (2013). "How Transformational Leadership Translates into Recognized Excellence in Academic Libraries". Workplace Culture in Academic Libraries. Chandos Publishing, an imprint of Woodhead Publishing: Cambridge. #
- Tedford, Rosalind, & Pressley, Lauren. (2010). Administrative Support for Librarians Teaching For-Credit Information Literacy. Best Practices for Credit-Bearing Information Literacy Courses. Association of College and Research Libraries: Chicago, IL. #
- Tedford, Rosalind. (2013, January). Letting Summon Happen at Wake Forest. ALA Midwinter Conference, Seattle, WA.
- Tedford, Rosalind. (2012, June). Junk Science: Encouraging Critical Thinking in a Communication Research Methods Class. American Library Association National Conference, Anaheim, CA.
- Tedford, Rosalind. (2011, May). How to Build it So They Will Come: Implementing a Successful For-Credit Information Literacy Program. Librarians Association of Chapel Hill Research Forum, Chapel Hill, NC.
- Tedford, Rosalind. (2011, March). QR Codes in Academic Libraries: Searching for the Tipping Point. Association of College and Research Libraries Annual Conference, Philadelphia, PA.
- Tedford, Rosalind, & Keener, Molly. (2010, June). Take Five: Using Documentary Film in Information Literacy Instruction. Metrolina Library Association 5th Annual Information Literacy Conference, Johnson & Wales University; Charlotte, NC.
- Tedford, Rosalind. (2009, July). REVIEW OF WEB GUIDE SOFTWARE FOR LIBRARIES. American Library Association Annual Conference, Chicago, IL.
Below are a few recent posts by Rosalind from the ZSR Professional Development blog.
- ACRL Information Literacy Competency Standards for Higher Education Task Force Webinar (November 2013)
- Roz at ALA (June 2013)
- Capstones, Helicopters and Vendors! (April 2013)
- Leveling the Playing Field: Key notes from the keynotes – Roz at ACRL Day 1+ (April 2013)
- Breakfast with Steven Bell – Roz at ALA MW (January 2013)
Search the Directory
- Access Services
- Digital Scholarship
- Research & Instruction
- Resource Services
- Special Collections & Archives
— Return to the Library Directory