Director of Research & Instruction
Rosalind has her BA (Psychology/English) and her MA (English) from Wake Forest University and her MLIS from UNC-Greensboro. She has been a full-time staff member at the Z. Smith Reynolds Library since 1994 and currently serves as the Director for Research and Instruction Services. In addition to managing the research and instruction programs at Wake Forest she teaches for-credit information literacy courses and is the liaison to the Politics and international Affairs department.
- Tedford, Rosalind, Corbett, Lauren, & Lock, Mary Beth. (2013). "How Transformational Leadership Translates into Recognized Excellence in Academic Libraries". Workplace Culture in Academic Libraries. Chandos Publishing, an imprint of Woodhead Publishing: Cambridge. #
- Tedford, Rosalind, & Pressley, Lauren. (2010). Administrative Support for Librarians Teaching For-Credit Information Literacy. Best Practices for Credit-Bearing Information Literacy Courses. Association of College and Research Libraries: Chicago, IL. #
- Tedford, Rosalind. (2014, June). Future of Discovery: Analytics, Meet Instruction. American Library Association Annual Conference, Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Tedford, Rosalind. (2013, October). "New Research Shows" - or does it? Using Junk Science in Information Literacy Instruction. North Carolina Library Association Biennial Conference, Winston-Salem, NC.
- Tedford, Rosalind. (2013, August). Climbing Capitol Hill: The Basics of Congressional Research. Help! I'm an Accidental Government Librarian, Online.
- Tedford, Rosalind. (2013, January). Letting Summon Happen at Wake Forest. ALA Midwinter Conference, Seattle, WA.
- Tedford, Rosalind. (2012, June). Junk Science: Encouraging Critical Thinking in a Communication Research Methods Class. American Library Association National Conference, Anaheim, CA.
- Tedford, Rosalind. (2011, May). How to Build it So They Will Come: Implementing a Successful For-Credit Information Literacy Program. Librarians Association of Chapel Hill Research Forum, Chapel Hill, NC.
- Tedford, Rosalind. (2011, March). QR Codes in Academic Libraries: Searching for the Tipping Point. Association of College and Research Libraries Annual Conference, Philadelphia, PA.
- Tedford, Rosalind, & Keener, Molly. (2010, June). Take Five: Using Documentary Film in Information Literacy Instruction. Metrolina Library Association 5th Annual Information Literacy Conference, Johnson & Wales University; Charlotte, NC.
- Tedford, Rosalind. (2009, July). REVIEW OF WEB GUIDE SOFTWARE FOR LIBRARIES. American Library Association Annual Conference, Chicago, IL.
- ACRL Law and Political Science Section, Vice Chair/Chair-Elect. (July 1, 2014 - Present).
- Praeger Library Advisory Board for US Politics and Government, Member. (May 2014 - Present).
- SAGE/CQ Press Academic Library Advisory Board, Member. (January 2012 - Present).
- ABC-CLIO Library Advisory Board for American Government and Political Science, Member. (January 2011 - Present).
Below are a few posts by Rosalind from the ZSR Professional Development blog.
- Roz at SAGE Advisory Board Meeting (July 2014)
- Roz @ ALA (July 2014)
- ACRL Information Literacy Competency Standards for Higher Education Task Force Webinar (November 2013)
- Roz at ALA (June 2013)
- Capstones, Helicopters and Vendors! (April 2013)
Search the Directory
- Access Services
- Digital Scholarship
- Research & Instruction
- Resource Services
- Special Collections & Archives
— Return to the Library Directory