Sarah Jeong is the Research & Instruction Librarian for Science at the Z. Smith Reynolds Library and has worked at Wake Forest University since 2003. In addition to teaching LIB 220 Science Research Sources and Strategies, she is the library liaison for Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and Bioethics. She earned her BS from Duke University, and her MLIS from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro.
- Qin, Na, & Jeong, Sarah. (2014). Selected Internet Resources on Chemistry Education. Issues in Science and Technology Librarianship, (78). #
- Jeong, Sarah, & Kim, Seong-Tae. (2011). Reviews of Science for Science Librarians: Genome-Wide Association Studies (GWAS). Science & Technology Libraries, 30(3), 229-243.
- Jeong, Sarah, & Kim, Seong-Tae. (2011). Core Resources on Time Series Analysis for Academic Libraries: A Selected, Annotated Bibliography. Charleston Conference Proceedings 2010, 200-209.
- Jeong, Sarah, & Womack, Hubert. (2011). Connecting@ZSR: Meeting the Research Needs of International Graduate Students. International Students and Academic Libraries: Initiatives for Succes. Association of College & Research Libraries (ACRL).
- Jeong, Sarah. (2015). Postgenomics: Perspectives on Biology after the Genome [Book review]. CHOICE: Current Reviews for Academic Libraries, 53(3), 1270.
- Jeong, Sarah. (2014). Gale Encyclopedia of Surgery and Medical Tests [Book review]. CHOICE: Current Reviews for Academic Libraries, 52(3), 1175.
- Jeong, Sarah. (2015, July). Integrating NCBI Tools into Course Redesign. A Librarian's Guide to the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) Graduate Forum, Online.
- Brandenburg, Marci, Crummett, Courtney, Jeong, Sarah, Reed, Robyn, Tosh, Traci, & Wright, Robert. (2015, March). NCBI Panel Discussion to 2015 Cohort. A Librarian's Guide to the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI), Online.
- Jeong, Sarah, & Keener, Molly. (2013, October). The Impact Factor, Eigenfactor, and Altmetrics: From Theory to Analysis. North Carolina Library Association Biennial Conference, Winston-Salem, NC.
- Jeong, Sarah. (2012, June). Expanding the Role of the Science Librarian to the Bioinformatics Domain [Poster presentation]. American Library Association Annual Conference, Anaheim, CA.
- Lock, Mary Beth, & Jeong, Sarah. (2011, October). Lessons Learned: Developing an Information Literacy Course for Science Majors and Pre-Med Students. Library Instruction at the Point of Need Conference, Davison County Community College, Thomasville, NC.
- Asian/Pacific American Librarians Association, Secretary. (July 2, 2014 - June 2015).
- Asian/Pacific American Librarians Association Archives & Handbook Task Force, Co-Chair. (July 2014 - June 2015).
- Science Boot Camp Southeast Planning Committee, Conference Organizer. (January 2014 - July 2014).
- Asian/Pacific American Librarians Association, Board Member-at-Large. (July 3, 2013 - July 2014).
- Asian/Pacific American Librarians Association Mentoring Committee, Member. (July 2013 - July 2014).
Note: Above is a selection of Sarah’s professional activity.
Professional Development Blog
- Sarah at the APALA 35th Anniversary Symposium & ALA Annual, July 2015
- Sarah at the Metrolina Library Association Conference, June 2015
- Sarah at the ANCHASL Spring Meeting, March 2015
- Sarah at ALA Midwinter 2015, February 2015
- Sarah at the first Science Boot Camp SE 2014, July 2014
Here @ ZSR
Search the Directory
- Access Services
- Digital Scholarship
- Research & Instruction
- Resource Services
- Special Collections & Archives
— Return to the Library Directory