Stephanie Bennett is the Collections Archivist for Wake Forest University. She holds a BA in English from Wake Forest University and an MSLIS with a concentration in Archives Management from Simmons College. Bennett worked previously at Iowa State University's Special Collections and University Archives and Boston College's John J. Burns Library. Prior to earning her archives degree, Bennett worked as a research analyst at two corporate research firms. She is an active member of the Academy of Certified Archivists, the Society of American Archivists, the Society of North Carolina Archivists, and the Midwest Archives Conference.
- Bennett, Stephanie. (2016). From ProtÃ©gÃ© to Mentor. Archival Outlook. Archival Outlook, September/October. #
Committees & Offices Held
- Society of American Archivists, Vice Chair/Chair Elect, Collections Management Tools Section. (August 2016 - August 2018).
- Society of American Archivists, Steering Committee, Issues & Advocacy Section. (August 2016 - August 2018).
- Society of North Carolina Archivists, Member At Large, Executive Board. (March 2015 - March 2016).
- A Whirlwind Day at SNCA 2017, March 2017
- Conferencing under the stars: NCPH’s CampingCon, October 2016
- SAA 2016, finally, August 2016
- Stephanie at the Midwest Archives Conference 2016, May 2016
- Stephanie at the Image Permanence Institute in Rochester, NY, November 2015
Here @ ZSR
- Newly Processed and Updated Collections, January 2017
- Wired for Sound: Special Collections, Oral Histories, and Transcription, November 2016
- LSTA Baptist Historical Collections project marches on, July 2016
- Welcome to the Special Collections & Archives interns!, June 2016
- Closing soon: What’s in a Name? The Legacy of Ed Christman, March 2016