- Smith, Susan. (2012). Introduction: Special Issue on Data Curation. Journal of Web Librarianship, 6(4), 225-227. #
- Smith, Susan, & Mitchell, Erik. (2012). Putting on a race for funds and fun. The Entrepreneurial Librarian: Essays on the Infusion of Private-Business Dynamism into Professional Service. McFarland: Jefferson, NC. #
- Smith, Susan, & Sutton, Lynn. (2010). The Embedded Academic Librarian. Reference Reborn: Breathing new Life into Public Services. Libraries Unlimited: Santa Barbara, CA.
- Smith, Susan. (2010). Web-Based Instruction: A Guide for Libraries, Third Edition. American Library Association: Chicago, IL. #
- Smith, Susan. (2009). ZSR Librarians and Social Stratification in the Deep South. TLC Exchange: The Newsletter of the Teaching and Learning Center of Wake Forest University, 13(1), 1-2. #
- Smith, Susan. (2013, March). Life Lessons Learned: Through a Librarian's Lens. UNCG LISAA Alumni Day Luncheon, Greensboro, NC.
- Smith, Susan, & Horton, Mary. (2013, March). Similarities & Differences in Financial Management Between a Small Private and A Large Public University. Conference of the Association of Library Financial Management Officers, Arcadia University, Glenside, PA.
- Leonard, Elisabeth, & Smith, Susan. (2012, November). Working Together: Evolving Value for Academic Libraries. Charleston Conference, Charleston, SC.
- Smith, Susan. (2012, September). Digital Forsyth: Through a Social Entrepreneurial Lens. Social Entrepreneurship in Action: Digitizing Our Cultural History, Webinar.
- Womack, Giz, Smith, Susan, Consiglio, David, Vine, Scott, & Petruzzelli, Barbara. (2012, June). Reference Resurrected: Models for the 21st-Century College Library. American Library Association Annual Conference and Exhibition, Anaheim, CA.
- Mitchell, Erik, & Smith, Susan. (2011, September). Data visualization and digital humanities research: A survey of available data sets & tools. LITA National Forum, St. Louis, MO.
- Smith, Susan, & Mitchell, Erik. (2010, June). #socstrat: leveraging social and mobile technologies in experiential courses. EDUCAUSE Southeast Regional Conference, Atlanta, GA.
- Mitchell, Erik, & Smith, Susan. (2010, June). #Socstrat leveraging social and mobile technologies in experiental courses. Educause Southeast Regional Conference, Atlanta, GA.
- Smith, Susan, & Womack, Giz. (2010, May). Preserving a County's Past: Cross-Institutional Collaboration to Archive a Community's History. LAUNC-CH Research Forum, Sonja Haynes Stone Center, UNC Chapel Hill.
Below are a few recent posts by Susan from the ZSR Professional Development blog.
- Surveys in Libraries: ACRL-ULS Webinar (December 2013)
- Susan’s NCLA Conference Experience (October 2013)
- Designing Libraries II Conference (October 2013)
- Report from Susan’s Favorite ALA Annual Conference Site (July 2013)
- Susan: ACRL 2013 Wrapup (April 2013)
Search the Directory
- Access Services
- Digital Scholarship
- Research & Instruction
- Resource Services
- Special Collections & Archives
— Return to the Library Directory