Frequently Asked Questions
Instruction & Learning at ZSR
Below are a few questions that we get asked frequently. Don’t see your question? No problem – just ask! We’re happy to help.
Need more info? See our Instruction page.
Questions about Instruction
- Is LIB100 a prerequisite for any of the LIB200 classes?
- No, none of the library courses have any prerequisites, and you can choose to take them in any order you wish.
- How can I schedule a session for my class?
- Use the form here.
- I missed my library instruction session. How can I get the information I missed?
- Librarians often create research guides for the classes they teach. You can look at the list to see if one exists for your class. If you can’t find relevant information on our website, you can contact the subject specialist for your discipline.
The Library Toolkit is a collection of short videos, text, and audio that is designed to answer your research questions quickly and effectively. Check it out!
Research assistance, subject guides, and useful resources compiled by your librarians. Find it in our Research Guides.
For more information, please contact Rosalind Tedford, Director of Research & Instruction.