WFDD Radio Station
A beautiful two story house and located on the eastern side of campus, this structure was renovated in 1989 and was “formerly the German House.” It is now the broadcasting base for 88.5 WFDD, an NPR radio station, which was housed in Reynold Hall until 1991. Wanna take a guess as to what “WFDD” stands for? Answer: “Wake Forest Demon Deacons.” Even the radio waves have school spirit. A plaque beside the main door indicates that the building is named in memory of Bobbie Moore Fletcher (1915-1990) and in honor of J. Floyd Fletcher (‘34).