Need Some Help?
Tips & Tricks. When you're logged in...
- Blue = Your reservations.
- Gray = Booked by someone else.
- To cancel a reservation, click the 'Cancel reservation' link.
- To extend a reservation, select any adjacent half hours. Save changes.
- To shorten a reservation, deselect each half hour. Save changes.
- To move a reservation, drag & drop each reserved half hour. Save changes.
- To see room information, hover over the room name in the reservation grid.
Guidelines and Policy
- Only currently registered Wake Forest students, faculty, and staff are able to reserve Group Study Rooms.
- Group Study Room reservations are taken on a first-come, first-served basis through the website. Rooms are self-monitored, and can only be made 5 days in advance.
- Reservation periods shall be from 30 minutes to a maximum of two hours per day, during regular library hours.
- Group Study Rooms are restricted to "collaborative" use only. Groups will be given precedence, even to previously scheduled rooms, if individuals are using the rooms. There are no study rooms available for individual use.
- Group Study Rooms are to be used for classroom or research related activities or university business activities.
- Groups should not leave their rooms unattended during their reserved period. If groups leave early they should inform Circulation Desk Staff, and alter reservation time on the website to indicate that it is available.
- All library policies apply to persons using Groups Study Rooms.
- Like all areas of the library, food is permitted in the Group Study Rooms but beverages must be in covered, capped containers. Tobacco use is prohibited. Group behavior must always be appropriate to the library setting.
- Furnishings from other parts of the library may not be brought into the Group Study Rooms without library permission. Leave the room neat and clean and in the condition that you found it.
- Leave blinds up or open and the door unlocked. Library staff reserve the right to spot check rooms.
- Groups using video equipped rooms are responsible for the condition of the equipment during their tenure and should make sure that they use the equipment responsibly and are not allowed to tamper with Group Study Room equipment.