Come to The Bridge for information technology services including multimedia, filming, computer repair, and equipment loans and purchases. The Bridge is a partnership of the Z. Smith Reynolds Library and Information Systems. You are welcomed, valued and empowered at The Bridge.
*Phone support is available Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm.
The Bridge is located on the main floor of the Z. Smith Reynolds Library. During the Fall and Spring semesters, The Bridge is open:
- Sunday: 10AM – 1AM
- Monday – Thursday: 8AM – 1AM
- Friday: 8AM – 7PM
- Saturday: 10AM – 7PM
For hours during breaks and intersession, please see Library Hours.
The following services are delivered in The Bridge during the all hours of operation:
- Multimedia equipment, parts and accessories for loan
- Multimedia assistance
- Access to multimedia lab work-stations
- Computer Drop-off
- Computer Pick-up
- Loaner Pick-up and Return
- Technology asset Pick-up and Return
- Parts Sales
- Computer Parts Replacements
- Basic initial computer troubleshooting
- Basic computing account assistance
- Basic network connectivity assistance
- Computer software support and assistance
- Data back-up assistance
- Microsoft Office program assistance
All other technology related services are considered advanced services and are offered between 8AM and 5PM Monday through Friday due to required staffing and technical skills.
For more information regarding information technology resources, visit: