This toolbox provides information about library research.
- Accessing Your Catalog AccountThis video will show you how to access your library catalog account online, as well as point out some of the information you can find in your account. Time: 02:15.
- Better Search Results with Boolean SearchingThis screencast will show you how to use Boolean Searching ("and," "or," and "not") to get better results from your searches in the catalog and in databases. Time: 03:12.
- Better Search Results with TruncationThis video will show you how to use truncation in order to get better results from your searches in the catalog and in databases. Time: 02:32.
- Deciding Which Full Text Options to UseHTML, PDF, and WFU Full Text Options are available in the ZSR databases. This screencast explains how they are different and some of the pros and cons of each. Time: 04:02.
- Finding Full Text in Google ScholarThis video will show you how you can use Google Scholar to find materials and then how to find them on the ZSR Library website. Time: 02:42.
- Introduction to the ZSR CatalogIf you're new to college or WFU, this video show you how to use the library catalog to find books. Time: 02:16.
- Renewing Books and DVDs OnlineThis screencast will show you how to access your account and renew books using the ZSR Library catalog. Time: 01:44.
- Searching the Catalog by SubjectThis screencast will show you how to search the catalog for books on a given subject. Time: 02:15.
- Using MultisearchThis screencast will show you how to use the new Multisearch tab on the Library homepage. Time: 02:15.
- What to Do When Full Text Doesn't WorkSometimes full text doesn't work as well as we'd like it to. This screencast shows you a work around for finding full text in the library. Time: 02:36.