Due to COVID-19 precautions, the Z. Smith Reynolds Library will be open from 8am to 5pm during the week of March 16-20. Check the ZSR Library website for updates before making a trip in. Students, faculty, and staff will need their WFU Deacon OneCard to enter the building. Like the rest of the campus, prohibiting entry into the building from guests and alumni will allow us to provide the safest possible environment and enforce social distancing practices of at least 6 feet. Anyone, including guests and alumni, with questions about library services should call 336-758-4931 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.
The ZSR Reference Department will be answering questions via email, chat, text, and more.
- You can chat with us
- Send us an email
- Call us at 336-758-5475
- Text us at 336-506-7086
- Browse our research guides
Other things to know about the library:
- Special Collections & Archives is closed to the public but still answering reference questions via email (email@example.com).
- The Media Collection is closed (Media can still be requested from the Circulation desk).
- Check the library website regularly as hours are changing as the situation evolves.
- All study rooms, classrooms, and the auditorium are closed.
Updates to Wake Forest University’s response to COVID-19 can be found at coronoavirus.wfu.edu.