About the Position
Are you about to become a Wake grad? We’re looking for our next Library Fellow! The Library Fellow will assist the ZSR Library Dean and Leadership Team on a broad range of special projects and events during this one-year fellowship position.
- Coordinates special projects such as the Library Ambassadors program, Library user focus groups, and other projects as the need arises.
- Assists the Library Dean with Library-specific fundraising activities.
- Assists in planning for annual ZSR Library events including the Library Lecture Series, Senior Showcase, Wake the Library, Friday Nights @ ZSR and Faculty Author Reception. Assists with logistics of these and other events as designated.
- Participates on upper level Library committees including Administrative Council and the Library Planning Committee. Represents the ZSR Library Dean on other committees and to student organizations as assigned.
- Assists in crafting print and electronic communications ranging from publications to social media, including the ZSR Library annual report, the ZSReads faculty newsletter, the Library Gazette and ZSR’s Facebook page.
- Researches, analyzes, and prepares reports on information affecting various projects and events.
- Responds to routine inquiries as delegated.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.