Alice Eng is the Electronic Resources Librarian at the Z. Smith Reynolds Library at Wake Forest University. Ms. Eng began her library career as a reference librarian at various public and academic libraries. She received her BA in Communication Studies from the University of North Carolina and her MS in Library and Information Studies from Florida State University.
- Eng, Alice. (2019). Identifying and Confronting Bullying. The Library Workplace Idea Book: Proactive Steps for Positive Change. ALA Editions.
- Eng, Alice. (2019). Advocating for Your Online Users- Licensing Terms. Library Services for Online Patrons: A Manual for Facilitating Access, Learning, and Engagement. ABC-CLIO: Santa Barbara, CA.
- Eng, Alice. (2017). Neurodiversity in the Library: One Librarian's Experience. In The Library With The Lead Pipe. #
- Robbeloth, Hilary, Weiss, Stephanie, & Eng, Alice. (2013). Disconnect Between Literature and Libraries: The Availability of Mentoring Programs for Academic Librarians. Endnotes: The Journal of the New Members Round Table of the American Library Association, 4(1). #
- Baldwin, Dee, Kucsak, Michael Kucsak, & Eng, Alice. (2012). Don't Touch that String! There Went the Databases. Information Outlook, The Magazine of the Special Libraries Association. #
- Eng, Alice. (2018). Fundamentals Of Electronic Resources Management. Technical Services Quarterly, 35(4), 409-410. #
- Eng, Alice. (2020, January). How Libraries Can Bring Much-Needed Diversity to Literature Curriculum. ALA Midwinter Meeting & Exhibits Conference, Philadelphia, PA. #
- Eng, Alice, Robbeloth, Hilary, Remy, Charlie, Sabbath, Robin, & Rusch, Vanessa. (2019, March). Reflections on Representation: What's Wrong With Saying I Treat Everyone the Same?. ER&L Conference, Austin, TX.
- Eng, Alice, & Lightfoot, Elizabeth. (2019, March). Being an Effective Liaison as a Technical Services Librarian. ER&L Conference, Austin, TX.
- Eng, Alice, & Robbeloth, Hilary. (2018, March). Diversity: More Than a Policy. ER&L Conference, Austin, TX.
- Eng, Alice. (2017, May). E-Resources and ERM. NCLIVE Annual Meeting 2017, Raleigh, NC.