Alice Eng is the Electronic Resources Librarian at the Z. Smith Reynolds Library at Wake Forest University. Ms. Eng began her library career as a reference librarian at various public and academic libraries. She received her BA in Communication Studies from the University of North Carolina and her MS in Library and Information Studies from Florida State University.
- Eng, Alice. (2017). Neurodiversity in the Library: One Librarian's Experience. In The Library With The Lead Pipe. #
- Robbeloth, Hilary, Weiss, Stephanie, & Eng, Alice. (2013). Disconnect Between Literature and Libraries: The Availability of Mentoring Programs for Academic Librarians. Endnotes: The Journal of the New Members Round Table of the American Library Association, 4(1). #
- Baldwin, Dee, Kucsak, Michael Kucsak, & Eng, Alice. (2012). Don't Touch that String! There Went the Databases. Information Outlook, The Magazine of the Special Libraries Association. #
- Eng, Alice. (2018). Fundamentals Of Electronic Resources Management. Technical Services Quarterly, 35(4), 409-410. #
- Eng, Alice, Robbeloth, Hilary, Remy, Charlie, Sabbath, Robin, & Rusch, Vanessa. (2019, March). Reflections on Representation: What's Wrong With Saying I Treat Everyone the Same?. ER&L Conference, Austin, TX.
- Eng, Alice, & Lightfoot, Elizabeth. (2019, March). Being an Effective Liaison as a Technical Services Librarian. ER&L Conference, Austin, TX.
- Eng, Alice, & Robbeloth, Hilary. (2018, March). Diversity: More Than a Policy. ER&L Conference, Austin, TX.
- Eng, Alice. (2017, May). E-Resources and ERM. NC LIVE Annual Meeting 2017, Raleigh, NC.
- Eng, Alice, Brown, Elizabeth, Humphrey, Tom, & Siler, Elizabeth. (2016, November). Beyond Usage: Measuring the Value of Library Resources. Charleston Conference, Charleston, SC.
- Eng, Alice, & Waltner, Robb. (2016, March). Know Thyself. ER&L Conference, Austin, TX. #
- Eng, Alice, & Jordan, Cynthia. (2013, June). The Great Transition of Scholarly Communication at the Thomas G. Carpenter Library. NASIG, Buffalo, NY. #
- Eng, Alice, & Siler, Elizabeth. (2013, March). How Do We Assess this Mess? Assessing Webscale Discovery at FIU and UNF. ER&L Conference, Austin, TX. #
- Baldwin, Dee, & Eng, Alice. (2012, July). Don't Touch that String! There Went the Databases. SLA Annual Conference, Chicago, IL.
- Eng, Alice, & Weiss, Stephanie. (2012, May). Discussion Among All Participants About the Impact of Web-Scale Discovery Service. Acquisition Institute at Timberline Lodge, Timberline Lodge, OR. #
- Eng, Alice, Waltner, Robb, Abaid, Teresa, & Cauce, Rita. (2011, February). Here Comes Everybody (A Fishbowl Conversation). ER&L Conference, Austin, TX. #