Amanda Foster is an Instruction Librarian at the Z. Smith Reynolds Library, Wake Forest University. She serves as an instructor for the library’s introductory information literacy course, LIB 100: Accessing Information in the 21st Century. Amanda graduated from Kansas State University in 2009 with a BA in English. She received a master’s degree in library science from UNC-Chapel Hill in 2012.
- Foster, Amanda. (2014, December). Google Glass in the Library Classroom. NC-LITe, Z. Smith Reynolds Library.
- Foster, Amanda. (2014, December). Ok, Class: Library Instruction with Google Glass. North Carolina Library Association - College and University Section Conference, Charlotte, NC.
- Foster, Amanda. (2013, November). The Flipped Classroom: A Real Life Adventure in Engaging Students. South Carolina Library Association/Southeastern Library Association Annual Conference, Greenville, SC.
Professional Development Blog
- Amanda at LOEX 2016, May 2016
- Steve, Jeff, and Amanda at LAUNC-CH, March 2016
- Amanda at LOEX 2015, May 2015
- Amanda at NCLA-College and University Section Conference, December 2014