Research & Instruction Librarian - Humanities
Born in Madison, WI Elementary and "junior high school" Santa Barbara, CA Secondary education Greenville, NC B.A. College of William and Mary, Honors in English, 1974 M.A. University of Virginia, English, DuPont Fellowship, 1976 M.L.S. University of Madison-Wisconsin; Regents Fellow, Beta Phi Mu Reference Librarian, Memorial Library University of Wisconsin-Madison 1986-1992 Humanities Librarian, ZSR Library, WFU, 1995-present
- Daugman, Ellen, & Fansler, Craig. (2014). Developing a Continuity of Operations Plan. North Carolina Libraries, 71(2), 18-26. #
- Daugman, Ellen, & Scanlon, Mary. (2013). Primary Sources. Research Like a Librarian: Accessing Information in the 21st Century. wakExpress: Winston-Salem, NC. #
- Daugman, Ellen, McCall, Leslie, & McMahan, Kaeley. (2011). Designing and Implementing an Information Literacy Course in the Humanities. Communications in Information Literacy, 5(2), 127-143. #
- Cramer, Carol, & Daugman, Ellen. (2014, March). Facing Faculty Fears about Embracing the E-Book: Communication Strategies for Liaison Librarians. 23rd Annual North Carolina Serials Conference, Chapel Hill, NC.
- Cramer, Carol, Daugman, Ellen, & Mills, Caroline. (2013, November). Facing Fears About Deselection and eBooks; Strategies to Help Both Faculty and Librarians Feel Safe. 33rd Charleston Conference, Charleston, SC.
Below are a few recent posts by Ellen from the ZSR Professional Development blog.
- NC Serials Conference 2014 (Ellen D.) (March 2014)
- Charleston Conference 2013 (Ellen D.) (November 2013)
- Poteat Lecture 2013 (April 2013)
- EllenD at Charleston (November 2012)
Search the Directory
- Access Services
- Digital Scholarship
- Research & Instruction
- Resource Services
- Special Collections & Archives
— Return to the Library Directory