Research & Instruction Librarian - Science
Sarah Jeong is the Research & Instruction Librarian for Science at the Z. Smith Reynolds Library at Wake Forest University. In addition to teaching LIB 220 Science Research Sources and Strategies, she is the library liaison for Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and Bioethics. Currently, she serves on the Executive Board of the Asian Pacific American Librarians Association.
- Jeong, Sarah, & Kim, Seong-Tae. (2011). Reviews of Science for Science Librarians: Genome-Wide Association Studies (GWAS). Science & Technology Libraries, 30(3), 229-243.
- Jeong, Sarah, & Kim, Seong-Tae. (2011). Core Resources on Time Series Analysis for Academic Libraries: A Selected, Annotated Bibliography. Charleston Conference Proceedings 2010, 200-209.
- Jeong, Sarah, & Womack, Hubert. (2011). Connecting@ZSR: Meeting the Research Needs of International Graduate Students. International Students and Academic Libraries: Initiatives for Succes. Association of College & Research Libraries (ACRL).
- Jeong, Sarah, & Keener, Molly. (2013, October). The Impact Factor, Eigenfactor, and Altmetrics: From Theory to Analysis. North Carolina Library Association Biennial Conference, Winston-Salem, NC.
- Jeong, Sarah. (2012, June). Expanding the Role of the Science Librarian to the Bioinformatics Domain [Poster presentation]. American Library Association Annual Conference, Anaheim, CA.
- Jeong, Sarah. (2010, November). Core Resources on Time Series Analysis for Academic Libraries: A Selected, Annotated Bibliography. Charleston Conference, Charleston, SC.
- Jeong, Sarah, & Lock, Mary Beth. (2010, October). Lessons Learned: Developing an Information Literacy Course for Science Majors and Pre-med Students. Library Instruction at the Point of Need Conference, Thomasville, NC.
- Jeong, Sarah, Shih, W, Kowemy, J, Chabran, R, & Massey, S. (2009, July). Information Technology and Communities of Color: Issues and Opportunities in a Global Context. American Library Association Annual Conference, Chicago, IL.
Below are a few recent posts by Sarah from the ZSR Professional Development blog.
- Sarah at the LAUNC-CH Conference (March 2014)
- Sarah at “Data in the Life Sciences: Managing, Protecting, and Complying” Workshop (March 2014)
- Sarah at the 2014 ALA Midwinter Conference in Philadelphia (February 2014)
- Sarah at the NCLA Conference (October 2013)
- Teaching and Learning Conference at Elon University (August 2013)
Search the Directory
- Access Services
- Digital Scholarship
- Research & Instruction
- Resource Services
- Special Collections & Archives
— Return to the Library Directory