Sarah has worked at Wake Forest University since 2003. She has developed and taught LIB 220 Science Research Sources and Strategies for over 10 years. She is the subject specialist responsible for course-integrated research instruction, literature research consultation for undergraduates and graduate students, and collection management in the sciences. Prior to working at Wake Forest University, Sarah worked at Moses Cone Memorial Hospital Library. She has an MLIS degree from UNCG (Beta Phi Mu) and a BS degree from Duke University.
- Grigg, Karen, Jeong, Sarah, & Exner, Nina. (2018). Providing Innovative Library Services to STEM Graduate Students. Transforming Libraries to Serve Graduate Students. Association of College & Research Libraries (ACRL). #
- Qin, Na, & Jeong, Sarah. (2014). Selected Internet Resources on Chemistry Education. Issues in Science and Technology Librarianship, (78). #
- Jeong, Sarah, & Kim, Seong-Tae. (2011). Reviews of Science for Science Librarians: Genome-Wide Association Studies (GWAS). Science & Technology Libraries, 30(3), 229-243. #
- Jeong, Sarah, & Kim, Seong-Tae. (2011). Core Resources on Time Series Analysis for Academic Libraries: A Selected, Annotated Bibliography. Charleston Conference Proceedings 2010, 200-209.
- Jeong, Sarah, & Womack, Hubert. (2011). Connecting@ZSR: Meeting the Research Needs of International Graduate Students. International Students and Academic Libraries: Initiatives for Succes. Association of College & Research Libraries (ACRL).
- Jeong, Sarah. (2018). Fraud and Misconduct in Research: Detection, Investigation, and Organizational Response [Book review]. Choice: Current Reviews for Academic Libraries, 55(12), 4434.
- Jeong, Sarah. (2017). Altmetrics: A Practical Guide for Librarians, Researchers and Academics [Book review]. Technical Services Quarterly, 34(2), 230-231.
- Jeong, Sarah, & Denlinger, Kyle. (2019, June). Using VoiceThread to Design a Science IL Course. NCLA Distance Learning Section Meeting, Campbell University, Buies Creek, NC.
- Jeong, Sarah. (2019, March). An Integrated Workflow of Multi-Database Bibliometric Analysis. Empirical Librarians Conference, Richmond, VA.
- Jeong, Sarah, & Deards, Kiyomi. (2018, August). Pre- and Post-Research Group Selection: Evolving Roles for Chemistry Librarians. American Chemical Society 256th National Meeting, Division of Chemical Information, Chemistry Librarians of the Future Symposium, Boston, MA.
- Jeong, Sarah, & Ottosen, Terri. (2018, July). Providing Health Information Services STAT. Help! I'm an Accidental Government Information Librarian, Webinar.
- Jeong, Sarah, Grigg, Karen, & Exner, Nina. (2017, October). The ACRL Information Literacy Framework + STEM: A Panel. NCLA 62nd Biennial Conference, Winston-Salem, NC.
Committees & Offices Held
- ALA Association of College & Research Libraries, Science & Technology Section, Member-at-Large. (July 1, 2019 - Present).
- NCLA STEM-LINC Round Table Nominating Committee, Chair. (May 2019 - Present).
- Association of College & Research Libraries, Science & Technology Section, Publications Committee, Committee Member. (July 1, 2018 - Present).
- 2018 STELLA (Science, Technology & Engineering Library Leaders in Action) @ NC Unconference Planning Committee, Member. (January 2018 - May 2018).
- NCLA STEM-LINC Round Table Executive Board, Vice Chair/Chair-Elect. (October 21, 2017 - Present).
Note: Above is a selection of Sarah’s professional activity.