Local CD Databases
These databases are only available in the Reference area of Z. Smith Reynolds Library on the public computers.
- Abingdon Dictionary of Theology
- Anchor Bible Dictionary
- Bibliotheca Teubneriana Latina
- Index to United Nations Documents and Publications (backfile to AccessUN)
- Landmark Documents in American History
- Packard Humanities Institute
How to Use a Local CD Database
- Go to the Reference Desk to get the CD-ROM for the title you wish to use.
- Load it into the CD-ROM drive on one of the public computers.
- Wait for the green light to go out before clicking on the appropriate link below.