Alumni Hall

Formerly the University Services Building, Alumni Hall is named in honor of the building of the same name from when Wake Forest College was located in the town of Wake Forest (aka “Old Campus”). The original Alumni Hall was built in 1906 and was used as an academic building housing classrooms for physics, math, and English. The new Alumni Hall houses Residence Life and Housing, the Deacon One Card Office, Parking and Transportation, and Advancement offices.