- Fansler, Craig, Pressley, Lauren, Gilbertson, Kevin, Keener, Molly, McMahan, Kaeley, & Petersen, Rebecca. (2013). Chapter - Understanding Your Research Needs. Research Like a Librarian: Accessing Information in the 21st Century. Wake forest Digital Publishing: wakExpress: Winston-Salem,NC. #
- Fansler, Craig. (2012). The Repair of Large-Scale Theater Posters. Archival Product News, 17(3), 6-8. #
- Fansler, Craig, & Yun, Audra. (2012). Inside the Box: Incorporating Archival Material Into Undergraduate Information Literacy Instruction. Journal for the Society of North Carolina Archivists, 9(1), 15-24. #
- Fansler, Craig. (2012). Found! Restoring and Digitizing the Cuala Press Sample Book. North Carolina Library Association, 70(1 (2012)), 25-27. #
- Fansler, Craig. (2010). A Workshop with Don Rash. Guild of Book Workers Newsletter. Gild of Book Workers Newsletter, (190), 8-9.
- Fansler, Craig. (2009). The Library in the Classroom. ALA-APA Library Worklife, 6(12). #
- Fansler, Craig, & Petersen, Rebecca. (2013, August). Clarence Herbert New: A Man of Extremes. Archives 2013, New Orleans, LA.
- Fansler, Craig, & Yun, Audra. (2011, May). Inside the Box: Incorporating Archival Material into Undergraduate Information Literacy Instruction. University of North Carolina Library Asociation (LAUNCH) Research Forum, Chapel Hill, NC.
- Fansler, Craig, Eagle, Audra, & Hoff, Rachel. (2010, March). Preserving Forsyth's Past. Society of Society of North Carolina Archivists (SNCA) Annual Conference, Pinehurst, NC.
Below are a few recent posts by Craig from the ZSR Professional Development blog.
- Tri-State Archives Conference – Greenville, SC (October 2013)
- Craig at SAA, New Orleans (August 2013)
- Basic Book Repair Workshop at ZSR (May 2013)
- Preserving Digital Heritage Collections- NCPC Annual Conference (November 2012)
- Beyond Borders- Society of American Archivists-2012 (August 2012)
Search the Directory
- Access Services
- Digital Scholarship
- Research & Instruction
- Resource Services
- Special Collections & Archives
— Return to the Library Directory