Instruction & Outreach Librarian
- Johnston, Lucas, Collins, Bobbie, Boyle, Anne, & Womack, Giz. (2012). Looking at Sustainability Through a Different LENS. Sustainability: The Journal of Record, 5(4), 244-247.
- Womack, Giz. (2011). "Game 43: The Bibliography Tournament.". Let the games begin!â€¯: engaging students with field-tested interactive information literacy instruction. Neal-Schuman Publishers: New York.
- Jeong, Sarah, & Womack, Giz. (2011). Connecting@ZSR: Meeting the Research Needs of International Graduate Students. International Students and Academic Libraries: Initiatives for Succes. Association of College & Research Libraries (ACRL).
- Womack, Giz, Smith, Susan, Consiglio, David, Vine, Scott, & Petruzzelli, Barbara. (2012, June). Reference Resurrected: Models for the 21st-Century College Library. American Library Association Annual Conference and Exhibition, Anaheim, CA.
- Smith, Susan, & Womack, Giz. (2010, May). Preserving a County's Past: Cross-Institutional Collaboration to Archive a Community's History. LAUNC-CH Research Forum, Sonja Haynes Stone Center, UNC Chapel Hill.
Below are a few recent posts by Hu from the ZSR Professional Development blog.
- Huâ€™s ALA 2013 Wrap-up (July 2013)
- Huâ€™s ALA 2013 (Itâ€™s all about LITA) (June 2013)
- NCBIG Camp 2013 (May 2013)
- ACRL: Assessment, THATCamp, and serving your LGBTQ community (April 2013)
- ACRL: Off the beaten path (April 2013)
Search the Directory
- Access Services
- Digital Scholarship
- Research & Instruction
- Resource Services
- Special Collections & Archives
— Return to the Library Directory