Jeff Eller joined the Resource Services team as Head of Acquisitions & Description in January 2014. His primary duties include supervision of monograph acquisitions and cataloging, with special responsibility for streaming video. He holds an MSLIS from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and a BA in English from the same institution. Prior to his time at ZSR, Jeff worked at Tulane Law School Library in New Orleans, LA, the University of Memphis Law School Library, and the Urbana Free Library. He was born in Tacoma, WA.
Below are a few posts by Jeff from the ZSR Professional Development blog.
- Jeff at LAUNC-CH 2015 (March 2015)
- BIBFRAME, BIBFRAME, BIBFRAME (February 2015)
- The Ellers Visit the In-Laws; Charleston 2014 (November 2014)
- Reduced to Space Debris at ALA (July 2014)
- NCICU Library Purchasing Committee Meeting 2014 (May 2014)
Search the Directory
- Access Services
- Digital Scholarship
- Research & Instruction
- Resource Services
- Special Collections & Archives
— Return to the Library Directory