Special Collections Librarian
- Mulder, Megan, & Jones, Carolyn. (2012). Putting the Material in Materiality: the Embedded Special Collections Librarian. Past or Portal?: Teaching Undergraduates Using Special Collections and Archives. Association of College and Research Libraries: Chicago, IL. #
- Johnson, Vicki, & Mulder, Megan. (2011). Lights, Camera, Action! Using Archival Collections in Student Documentary Films at Wake Forest University. Journal for the Society of North Carolina Archivists, 9(1), 35-45.
- Mulder, Megan, & Petersen, Rebecca. (2013, June). Poster session: Hidden Treasures: The Max and Gertrude Hoffmann Papers. Annual conference of the Rare Books and Manuscripts Section of Association of College and Research Libraries, Minneapolis, MN.
- Mulder, Megan. (2013, June). Lifting the Curtain: Interlibrary Loan and Special Collections. Annual conference of the Rare Books and Manuscripts Section of Association of College and Research Libraries, Minneapolis, MN.
- Mulder, Megan. (2013, March). The Religion in North Carolina Digital Collection: A Collaborative Project Providing Digital Access to Primary Materials of Religious Bodies in North Carolina. 2013 LAUNC-CH Conference - True Collaborations: Creating New Structures Services and Breakthroughs, Chapel Hill, NC.
Search the Directory
- Access Services
- Digital Scholarship
- Research & Instruction
- Resource Services
- Special Collections & Archives
— Return to the Library Directory