- Petersen, Rebecca, Gilbertson, Kevin, & Fansler, Craig. (2014). The Missing Link: Observations on the Evolution of a Web Archive. Journal of the Society of North Carolina Archivists, 11(1).
- Petersen, Rebecca. (2014, June). Planning for the Future, Living in the Past. Retrofit: Exploring Space, Place, and the Artifact in Special Collections, Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Johnson, Vicki, & Petersen, Rebecca. (2013, October). We The People: Creating a More Perfect Archive. Tri-State Archivists' Conference, Greenville, SC (Furman University).
- Fansler, Craig, & Petersen, Rebecca. (2013, October). Clarence Herbert New: A Man of Extremes. Prepared in Mind and Resources: Collaboration, Relevance, and the Re-Imagined Archives, Furman University, Greenville, SC.
- Fansler, Craig, & Petersen, Rebecca. (2013, August). Clarence Herbert New: A Man of Extremes. Archives 2013, New Orleans, LA.
- Mulder, Megan, & Petersen, Rebecca. (2013, June). Poster session: Hidden Treasures: The Max and Gertrude Hoffmann Papers. Annual conference of the Rare Books and Manuscripts Section of Association of College and Research Libraries, Minneapolis, MN.
- Society of North Carolina Archivists, President. (May 1, 2015 - Present).
- Society of North Carolina Archivists, Vice President and Program Chair. (May 1, 2014 - April 2015).
- SNCA Archives Week Committee, Chair. (September 1, 2011 - March 2014).
- SNCA Archives Week Committee, Member. (April 1, 2010 - September 2011).
Note: Above is a selection of Rebecca’s professional activity.
Below are a few posts by Rebecca from the ZSR Professional Development blog.
- Rebecca @ The Social Media Marketing Conference (March 2015)
- Rebecca at CurateGear 2015 (January 2015)
- Rebecca at SAA 2014 (August 2014)
- Rebecca at NCPC Scrapbook Workshop (July 2014)
- Rebecca at RBMS LV (July 2014)
Search the Directory
- Access Services
- Digital Scholarship
- Research & Instruction
- Resource Services
- Special Collections & Archives
— Return to the Library Directory