Getting Help @ ZSR
** Fall Citation Workshops **
Does the idea of doing your bibliography at the end of a paper stress you out? Need help with parenthetical citations or footnotes while you are writing? Check out the workshops below and click to register!
Got questions? Get answers! ZSR is here to help you with all of your research needs, at any stage of the process – choosing a topic, finding resources, or citations. We offer remote reference services, individual research assistance services, and drop-in research assistance sessions (with cocoa!). So Ask ZSR, we’re here to help!
- Ask a Librarian
- Cite a Source
- Schedule a Personal Research Session
- Find the best resources in our Research Guides
- Get help from our Subject Specialists
- Learn about Zotero
You can also get help writing a paper at the Writing Center in the library.
Need Help Using ZSR?
Looking for a place to study? Need to access library resources? Want to learn more about finding things in the library? We can help!
- Group Study Rooms
- Quiet Study, 24/7 Study, & More
- Need help finding an item in the stacks? Text us – we’ll come to you!
- Course Reserves
- ZSR Delivers – if we don’t have it, we can get it!
- Maps of the Library
- Computer Repair & Technology Assistance at The Bridge
Haven’t found what you’re looking for? Just ask!
Study Breaks Can Help
Studying hard? Need a break? Take a break with ZSR! Check out a DVD, grab a coffee, or catch some Zzzs in the Ziesta Room.
- DVD Collection
- Wake the Library – All Night Hours during Exams
- The Ziesta Room
- Equipment Checkout from the Bridge
- Special Collections & Archives Exhibits
Have suggestions? Contact your ZSR Ambassadors.
Connect with Us
About ZSR Library