Got questions? Get answers! ZSR is here to help you with all of your research needs, at any stage of the process – choosing a topic, finding resources, or citations. We offer remote reference services, individual research assistance services, and drop-in research assistance sessions (with cocoa!). So Ask ZSR, we’re here to help!
Sources, Citations, & Cocoa
Drop-in Research Assistance will be offered on Monday from 3:30-7:30pm.
- Ask a Librarian
- How to Cite a Source
- Schedule a Personal Research Session
- Research Guides
- Subject Specialists
- Zotero Research Assistant
You can also get help writing a paper at the Writing Center in the library.
Need Help Using ZSR?
Looking for a place to study? Need to access library resources? Want to learn more about finding things in the library? We can help!
- Group Study Rooms
- Quiet Study, 24/7 Study, & More
- Need help finding an item in the stacks? Text us – we’ll come to you!
- Course Reserves
- ZSR Delivers – if we don’t have it, we can get it!
- Maps of the Library
- Computer Repair & Technology Assistance at The Bridge
Haven’t found what you’re looking for? Just ask!
Study Breaks Can Help
Studying hard? Need a break? Take a break with ZSR! Check out a DVD, grab a coffee, or catch some Zzzs in the Ziesta Room.
- DVD Collection
- Wake the Library – All Night Hours during Exams
- ZSR Ryan Gosling on Tumblr
- The Ziesta Room
- Equipment Check Out from the Bridge
- Special Collections & Archives Exhibits
Have suggestions? Contact your ZSR Ambassadors.