Head of Collection Management
- Cramer, Carol. (2013). All About Demand-Driven Acquisition. The Serials Librarian, 65(1), 87-97. #
- Cramer, Carol, & Daugman, Ellen. (2014, March). Facing Faculty Fears about Embracing the E-Book: Communication Strategies for Liaison Librarians. 23rd Annual North Carolina Serials Conference, Chapel Hill, NC.
- Cramer, Carol, Daugman, Ellen, & Mills, Caroline. (2013, November). Facing Fears About Deselection and eBooks; Strategies to Help Both Faculty and Librarians Feel Safe. 33rd Charleston Conference, Charleston, SC.
- Cramer, Carol. (2012, November). Running a Contest to Encourage Timely Monograph Ordering (Shotgun Session). 32nd Charleston Conference, Charleston, SC.
- Cramer, Carol. (2012, August). All About Demand-Driven Acquisition. LEETS: Libraries eResource & Emerging Technologies Summit, Mississippi State, MS.
- Cramer, Carol, Hiatt, Derrik, & Currie, Lea. (2012, April). Taking Guesswork Out of Demand-Driven Acquisition: Two Approaches. Electronic Resources & Libraries, 2012, Austin, TX.
- Leonard, Elisabeth, Luckett, Erin, Birkinshaw, David, Hancox, Matthew, Cramer, Carol, Williams, Jeff, & Seeman, Corey. (2010, November). Straight Talk. 30th Charleston Conference, Charleston, SC.
- Cramer, Carol. (2010, May). Serials Assessment. NCICU Purchasing Committee Annual Meeting, Raleigh, NC.
- NC LIVE, Member, Resource Advisory Committee. (June 2013 - June 2016).
- North Carolina Library Association, Member, Planning Committee for 2013 Conference. (October 2012 - October 2013).
- North Carolina Library Association, Member, Planning Committee for 2011 Conference. (October 2010 - October 2011).
- Association of Southeastern Research Libraries, Member, Collaborative Journal Retention Program Steering Committee. (July 2010 - Present).
- North Carolina Library Association, Chair, Finance Committee. (January 2010 - December 2013).
Below are a few posts by Carol from the ZSR Professional Development blog.
- Carol at the International Medieval Congress (May 2014)
- 2014 ER&L virtual conference (April 2014)
- Two Thoughts from the NC Serials Conference (April 2014)
- 2013 Charleston according to Carol (November 2013)
- Carol at NCLA 2013 (October 2013)
Search the Directory
- Access Services
- Digital Scholarship
- Research & Instruction
- Resource Services
- Special Collections & Archives
— Return to the Library Directory