What Does This Status Mean?
Below are the common statuses found in your Interlibrary Loan account and their explanations.
- Awaiting Unfilled Processing
- We have sent your request to potential lenders but no one has filled the request. We may continue to try to obtain the material from other sources or send it back to you due to lack of lenders/suppliers.
- Awaiting Copyright Clearance
- We are checking to see if a copyright fee is required to obtain the requested article.
- Awaiting Customer Contact
- The requested material has arrived and is being processed prior to notifying customer.
- Awaiting Post Receipt Processing
- The requested material has arrived, and it is being processed.
- Awaiting Request Processing
- We have received your request and we will try to locate potential lenders.
- Customer Notified via E-Mail
- An e-mail notice has been sent to customer concerning the arrival of the requested item(s).
- Delivered to Web
- The article has been posted on the Web for the customer’s viewing.
- Item Not Picked Up
- The customer was notified of the arrival of the requested item(s), but item was not picked up.
- Request Sent
- The request has been sent to prospective lenders.