- Denlinger, Kyle, Brecher Cook, Dani, Garrett, Jennifer, & Wong, Sabrina. (2015, March). High/Low/No Tech: A Snapshot of Instructional Techniques from Four Academic Libraries. ACRL 2015, Portland, OR.
- Denlinger, Kyle, Winn, Jade, & Thomas, Wm. Joseph. (2014, June). Leading from the Side: On, Off, and Within Your Campus (Panel discussion). ALA 2014, Las Vegas, NV.
- Denlinger, Kyle. (2013, June). ZSRx: A mini-MOOC for Reaching New Audiences. ALA Annual Conference, Chicago, Illinois.
- Denlinger, Kyle. (2013, April). ZSRx: An Information Literacy MOOC. CNI Spring 2013 Membership Meeting, San Antonio, Texas.
- Library and Information Technology Association, Member, Program Planning Committee. (July 1, 2013 - Present).
- Library and Information Technology Association, Member, Education Committee. (July 1, 2013 - Present).
- Association of College & Research Libraries Distance Learning Section, Outreach Committee Member. (July 1, 2013 - Present).
Professional Development Blog
- NC-LITe comes back to ZSR, December 2014
- We can’t stop here, this is Kyle’s ALA14!, July 2014
- Kyle at ALA Midwinter 2014, January 2014
- NC-LITe at High Point University, December 2013
- Kyle at ALA Annual in Chicago, July 2013
Here @ ZSR
- Announcing RootsMOOC: A Free Online Genealogy Course, January 2015
- 10 ways to get your citation game on point with Zotero, January 2015
- Search tip #23: Truncation!, September 2013
Search the Directory
- Access Services
- Digital Scholarship
- Research & Instruction
- Resource Services
- Special Collections & Archives
— Return to the Library Directory