Kyle Denlinger is the eLearning Librarian at Wake Forest University’s Z. Smith Reynolds Library, where he develops the library’s emerging platform of open online courses, teaches the library’s credit-bearing information literacy course, and helps faculty create flipped, blended, and fully online classes. His interests include massive open online courses, open educational resources, and designing authentic online learning experiences. Kyle earned his MA in Information Science & Learning Technologies from the University Missouri--Columbia and his BS in Secondary Education from the University of Cincinnati. He has been recognized as a 2014 Library Journal Mover and Shaker and a 2014 American Library Association Emerging Leader.
- Denlinger, Kyle, Brecher Cook, Dani, Garrett, Jennifer, & Wong, Sabrina. (2015, March). High/Low/No Tech: A Snapshot of Instructional Techniques from Four Academic Libraries. ACRL 2015, Portland, OR.
- Denlinger, Kyle, Winn, Jade, & Thomas, Wm. Joseph. (2014, June). Leading from the Side: On, Off, and Within Your Campus (Panel discussion). ALA 2014, Las Vegas, NV.
- Denlinger, Kyle. (2013, June). ZSRx: A mini-MOOC for Reaching New Audiences. ALA 2013, Chicago, Illinois.
- Denlinger, Kyle. (2013, April). ZSRx: An Information Literacy MOOC. CNI Spring 2013 Membership Meeting, San Antonio, Texas.
- Library and Information Technology Association, Member, Program Planning Committee. (July 1, 2013 - July 2015).
- Library and Information Technology Association, Member, Education Committee. (July 1, 2013 - Present).
- Association of College & Research Libraries Distance Learning Section, Outreach Committee Member. (July 1, 2013 - July 2015).
Professional Development Blog
- Kyle’s ALA 2015, July 2015
- Kyle at NC-LITe at NCSU, July 2015
- NC-LITe comes back to ZSR, December 2014
- We can’t stop here, this is Kyle’s ALA14!, July 2014
- Kyle at ALA Midwinter 2014, January 2014
Here @ ZSR
- Course Reserves and Sakai: Better Together, August 2015
- Announcing RootsMOOC: A Free Online Genealogy Course, January 2015
- 10 ways to get your citation game on point with Zotero, January 2015
- Search tip #23: Truncation!, September 2013
Search the Directory
- Access Services
- Digital Scholarship
- Research & Instruction
- Resource Services
- Special Collections & Archives
— Return to the Library Directory