Library Databases for WFU Alumni
The Z. Smith Reynolds Library realizes that the need for good research and reliable information doesn’t stop when you graduate, so we now provide WFU alumni with access to selected databases free of charge. Learn more below or log in now.
More Information about Selected Databases
ZSR provides WFU alumni with access to the following databases. We hope you find them useful!
- Academic Search Alumni Edition: Full text for more than 3,350 journals – including more than 3,000 peer-reviewed journals – as well as indexing and abstracting for more than 8,200 journals. More info
- Business Source Alumni Edition: Full-text sources ranging from general periodicals to trade publications and top management journals. Additional full text sources include country economic reports, industry and market reports, company profiles and more. More info
- Business Book Summaries: Comprehensive summaries are provided for more than 700 of the top business books from the last 20 years. More info
- JSTOR: Full-text access to more than 2500 scholarly journals, primarily in the humanities and social sciences. More info
- Project MUSE: Full-text access to scholarly journals, in digital humanities and social science, from over 120 publishers. More info
In addition to off-campus access to these selected databases, we also provide on-campus access – via a campus computer or connection to the WFU wireless network – to an expanded set of library databases.
Additional Library Resources
Additional library resources can be accessed through your state library and local public libraries. In North Carolina, NC LIVE provides free access to eBooks, audio books, videos, online magazines, newspapers, journals, and more – ask your local public library how to get access to these NC LIVE resources.
More Library Services for WFU Alumni
Library Borrower Cards
- No charge for borrowing cards
- Up to 10 books out at one time, for a 30 day loan and a 30 day renewal upon request
- Up to 3 DVDs out at one time, checked out for 3 days at a time and one additional 3 day renewal
Note: Renewals will be granted provided no other borrower has placed a hold on the title. For more information, see our Circulation Policies.
ZSR provides WFU alumni with access to selected databases free of charge. Please log in.
† We share email and contact information with other WFU offices in order to improve the quality and consistency of their records. We do not share your information with any organizations or companies outside WFU.