New and Returning Students
New to the Forest? Welcome! ZSR is your library and we’re here to help. Whether it’s citation and research help, computer problems, or how to use the library, we are just a call, email, or text away.
- Ask a Librarian: Got questions? Get answers.
- Camino Bakery: Coffee in the library!
- Course Reserves: For all your required class readings
- Institutional Subscriptions: Access to NYT, WSJ, and more.
- LIB100/2XX: Our 1.5 credit research courses
- New Films: Browse our DVD collection
- Research Guides: Looking for the best resources? Start here.
- Study Rooms: Get a room. Study hard.
- Work-Study: Apply for a job in the library
Be sure to check out classes and events on our calendar too!
For library help and research support for business students, visit the Business Information Commons.
Need dedicated study space or study carrel? We have that and more, including extra copies and extended book checkouts. We are also here to help with your advanced research needs!