New and Returning Students
New to the Forest? Welcome! ZSR is your library and we’re here to help. Whether it’s citation and research help, computer problems, or how to use the library, we are just a call, email, or text away.
- Ask a Librarian: Got questions? Get answers.
- Course Reserves: For all your required class readings
- LIB100/200: Our 1.5 credit research course
- New Films: Browse our DVD collection
- Starbucks: Coffee in the library!
- Study Rooms: Get a room. Study hard.
- Work-Study: Apply for a job in the library
Be sure to check out our classes and events page too!
For library help and research support for business students, visit the Business Information Commons.
Need dedicated study space or study carrel? We have that and more, including extra copies and extended book checkouts. We are also here to help with your advanced research needs!
Welcome to Wake Forest University! We are here to help you learn about the services and resources that the Z. Smith Reynolds Library offers you.