Over 80,000 Unique Items
ZSR Library’s Digital Collections provides 24/7 access to over 80,000 unique digitized items within 91 online collections. More about ›
Interested in other popular collections? See our Frequently Used Collections ›
Browse by Collection Group
- Writings, correspondence, photographs, drawings, audio-visual, and other primary source materials.
- Documents the history of North Carolina Baptist churches, institutions, and individuals.
- Emphasizes cultural and social history, with particular emphasis on North Carolina history and regional Americana.
- Include administrative materials, student organization records, university publications, university historical materials, photographs, president’s papers, and alumni papers.
- Titles published by Wake Forest University departments and groups.
- Materials relating to the record of Wake Forest University and people associated with the university
- These collections cover Winston-Salem and Forsyth County history.
Search Our Collections
- Connor Riddick, Tracy (Video Interview) History of Wake Forest University Oral Histories
- Murray Joyce's five children in a photography studio William L. Hughes Family Photo Collection
- 1993 National Black Theatre Festival Signed Event Program 30 Years of Performing Arts: The Secrest Artists Series at Wake Forest University, 1983–2013
This month’s picks curated by Melde Rutledge
- Eutaw Heights (Cumberland County, Fayetteville) Ephemeral materials related to churches or associations that are associated with Baptist communities...
- Faith Fellowship (Chowan County) Ephemeral materials related to churches or associations that are associated with Baptist communities...
- Eureka (Cumberland County, Fayetteville) Ephemeral materials related to churches or associations that are associated with Baptist communities...
- See more recent additions ›