To safeguard the health and safety of the campus community and insure all students have access to course materials, ZSR Library is unable to offer physical items on Course Reserves for the SPRING 2021 semester. More info ›
Use Course Reserves to manage all your required class readings in one place. Get notified when new materials have been added for a class and save items for easy access later. Watch this informational video for an overview of ZSR Course Reserves.
Information for Faculty
Why should I use Course Reserves?
Because we make it as easy as possible for you: You tell us what you want, we find it, we scan it, and we make it available to your students. If we don’t have it, we buy it. Copyright, you ask? We monitor copyright compliance so you don’t have to.
What materials can I put on Course Reserves?
You can add articles, books, book chapters, films, and any materials available through the ZSR Library. You can add personal copies of your materials also.
How do I add a course to Course Reserves?
- Log in to Course Reserves with your WFU username and password. (If it’s your first time, you will need to register.)
- Find your class in the Available courses section. Select ‘Activate’. Refresh the page.
- Your course will be listed under Upcoming courses. The course will be visible 60 days before the course begins.
How do I place an item on Course Reserves?
- Select the course to which you would like to add items.
- On the right, select ‘Add Reserve Items’.
- Select the item format and follow the instructions.
Are you connecting from off campus? In some cases, to get access to reserves materials from off campus, you may need to use VPN. See our Off-Campus Access help page for more information.
Course Reserves – Fall 2020
To safeguard the health and safety of the campus community and insure all students have access to course materials, ZSR Library is unable to offer physical items on Course Reserves for the Spring 2021 Semester.
Other options for course reserves materials:
- Find alternate sources available digitally or available for students to purchase or rent
- Have us scan and post a portion (up to 20%) of the item
- Seek openly licensed course materials (Need help? Contact Kyle Denlinger)
- Using films? Read about teaching with films for alternate options