Special Collections & Archives in the ZSR Library has created subject-specific guides to streamline research in certain areas. These subject guides provide links to finding aids and digital collections from our University Archives, Personal Collections & Manuscripts, and North Carolina Baptist Historical Collections as well as our Rare Books Collection. These subject guides and selected bibliographies have been prepared by Special Collections librarians to suggest primary sources in the Wake Forest University Library which are available to support a variety of research topics.
- Civil War Resource Guide
- Dolmen Collection, Printing Blocks Series
- Dr. Ed Wilson, “Mr. Wake Forest”
- Education in 18th Century British Literature
- Explorers, Travelers, Tourists: Europeans Abroad in the Age of Empire
- History of Britain to 1750
- Primary Sources for Women
- Primary Sources on American Indians
- Renaissance Books
- Shakespeare’s Sources
- WFU History
- WFU Presidents’ Papers
- WFU Publications
- Women Authors of the Long 18th Century
You can search each of these collections separately as well: Finding Aids, Library Catalog, and Digital Collections. If you would like to schedule an appointment to view these materials, please complete our request form.