Maps of the Library
The ZSR Library is housed in two wings – Reynolds and Wilson – joined by a grand atrium.
- The Reynolds Library opened in 1956 (8 levels)
- The Wilson Wing opened in 1991 (4 levels)
To find materials or places in the library, please refer to the maps below.
- 8 | Archaeology / Biography / Geneaology / History (C, D-DS)
- 7 | American History / Anthropology / Geography (DS-DX, E, F, G)
- 6 | Agriculture / Fine Arts / Medicine (N, R, S, T, U, V) / Special Collections
- 5 | Asian and Classical Literature / Linguistics / Romance Languages (P-PQ)
- 4 | Government Documents / Law / Politics (J, K)
- 3 | American Literature / English Literature (PR, PS)
- 2 | Education / General Works / Germanic Literature (A, L, PT, Z)
- 1 | Biology / Chemistry / Math / Physics (Q)
Directions to the Library
Visiting the library? See directions to the library.