Time for a ZieSta?
ziesta [zee-es-tuh] noun
1. a mid-study power nap or rest, especially as taken at the ZSR Library.
Visit our new ZieSta Room located on the mezzanine of the 24-Hour study room (across from Camino).
The ZieSta Room features:
- 5 luxurious recliners that let you relax and recharge
- Charging lockers to securely store and charge your personal electronic devices
- A quiet, cozy area to rest – perfect for ZieStas!
ZieSta Room Guidelines
- This is a technology-free space. No calls, texts or emails – use the charging lockers to secure any personal electronic devices or laptops.
- This is not a study space. Please limit any reading to pleasure and take your work elsewhere!
- Naps of all kinds are encouraged, but please respect other students and limit your time in the chair.
- No monkey business.
- Tidiness is a virtue. Please pick up after yourself.
- Sit back, relax and sleep tight!
Brought to you by CHARGE! Wake Emerging Leaders in partnership with ZSR Library