ZSR Entry Cases
2 cases (36″ wide x 60″ high x 12″ deep)
ZSR Library Lobby
- 4 cases (44″ wide by 46″ high by 15″ deep)
- 2 cases (44″ wide by 46″ high by 9″ deep)
Ammons Gallery (Room 401)
10 cases (62″ wide by 60″ high by 7.5″ deep)
ZSR Front Terrace (Banner displays only)
- Maximum 8 feet wide, 12 feet tall
- A 2″ pocket sewn at both top and bottom
- Hung on rails with metal eyelets and wind slits
- The banner will have to be hung by WFU Facilities and additional fees will apply
- Font size on the banner must be sufficient to be seen from 50 feet away
Special Collections & Archives
For exhibitors who may have exhibitions suitable for the exhibit space in the Special Collections & Archives Research Room (625), please contact Tanya Zanish-Belcher, Director of Special Collections & Archives. Special Collections & Archives is always interested in collaborating with campus and community partners to host potential exhibits related to its collecting areas.
For more information, see Special Collections & Archives upcoming exhibits.