Research & Instruction Librarian - Arts
- McMahan, Kaeley. (2013). Developing a Research Strategy. Information Literacy: An Introduction to Research Methods. wakExpress: Winston-Salem, NC. #
- Daugman, Ellen, McCall, Leslie, & McMahan, Kaeley. (2011). Designing and Implementing an Information Literacy Course in the Humanities. Communications in Information Literacy, 5(2), 127-143. #
- McMahan, Kaeley, & Pressley, Lauren. (2009, July). Instructional Design for Librarians: The What, Why and How of ID. American Library Association Annual Conference, Chicago, IL.
Below are a few recent posts by Kaeley from the ZSR Professional Development blog.
- 2013 ATLA Conference-Days 2 & 3 (July 2013)
- 2013 ATLA Conference-Day 1 (June 2013)
- 2013 Metrolina Information Literacy Conference (June 2013)
- Kaeley @ Metrolina 2012 (June 2012)
Search the Directory
- Access Services
- Digital Scholarship
- Research & Instruction
- Resource Services
- Special Collections & Archives
— Return to the Library Directory