Jeff Eller joined the Resource Services team as Head of Acquisitions & Description in January 2014. His primary duties include supervision of monograph acquisitions and cataloging, with special responsibility for streaming video. He holds an MSLIS from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and a BA in English from the same institution. Prior to his time at ZSR, Jeff worked at Tulane Law School Library in New Orleans, LA, the University of Memphis Law School Library, and the Urbana Free Library. He was born in Tacoma, WA.
- Eller, Jeffrey. (2018, June). System Migrations from an Acquisitions Perspective. ALA Annual Conference & Exhibition, New Orleans, LA.
- Eller, Jeffrey. (2018, May). Streaming Video Sources. NCICU Library Resources Group Annual Meeting, Greensboro, NC.
- Eller, Jeffrey. (2017, June). Streaming Video and Graphic Novels from an Acquisitions Perspective: Unusual Workflows. ALA Annual Conference & Exhibition, Chicago, IL.
- Eller, Jeffrey. (2016, June). Re-Tooling Acquisitions for Lean Times: What if Help Isn't on the Way?. ALA Annual Conference & Exhibition, Orlando, FL. #
- Eller, Jeffrey. (2015, March). ASERL Members' Experiences with Kanopy Streaming Video. ASERL Members' Experiences with Kanopy Streaming Video, online webinar.
Committees & Offices Held
- ALCTS AS Research and Statistics Committee, Member. (July 2018 - Present).
- ALCTS Affiliate Relations Committee, Member. (July 2018 - Present).
- ALCTS AS Organization & Management Committee, Chair. (July 2016 - June 2018).
- ALCTS Planning Committee, Member. (July 2014 - June 2017).
- ALCTS AS Organization and Management Committee, Member. (July 2014 - June 2016).