Meghan Webb (she / her)
Instruction & Outreach Librarian
Meghan’s subject areas include: Political Science; Sociology; Writing Studies; Area Studies; Environmental Science; Environmental Studies & Sustainability; Ethnic Studies
Book a Research Session
- Denlinger, Kyle, Shields, Kathy, & Webb, Meghan. (2019). "Not missing the point(s): Applying specifications grading to credit-bearing information literacy classes.". The grounded instruction librarian: Participating in the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning. Association of College and Research Libraries: Chicago, IL. #
- Womack, Hubert, Webb, Meghan, & McCallum, Carolyn. (2018). Writers Camp @ ZSR: Camping, Writing, and Publishing in the Library!. North Carolina Libraries, 76(1), 11-17. #
- Lock, Mary Beth, Fansler, Craig, & Webb, Meghan. (2016). (R)Evolutionary Emergency Planning: Adding Resilience through Continuous Review. International Journal of Risk and Contingency Management, 5(2). #
- Webb, Meghan. (2022). Advancing a Culture of Creativity in Libraries: Programming and Engagement by Megan Lotts, Chicago, IL, ALA Editions, 2021, 116 pp., $54.99 (paperback), ISBN: 978-0-8389-4947-4. Technical Services Quarterly, 39(4), 480-481.
- Webb, Meghan. (2019). Comic Book Collections and Programming: a Practical Guide for Librarians. Technical Services Quarterly, 37(1), 98-99. #
- Ellis, Elizabeth, Webb, Meghan, & Kaufman, Amanda. (2023, May). Misinformation, Algorithms, and Privacy: Helping Students Situation Information Literacy Issues Within Wider Social, Cultural, Political, and Technological Contexts. LOEX 2022, Ypsilanti, MI. #
- Womack, Hubert, Kaufman, Amanda, & Webb, Meghan. (2022, April). Fake News, Fact-checking, and Facebook: Teaching misinformation and disinformation in the perfect storm. 2022 ACCelerate Creativity & Innovation Festival, Smithsonian National Museum of American History, Washington, D.C.. #
- Webb, Meghan. (2021, October). A New Chapter: Library Outreach During a Pandemic. North Carolina Library Association 64th Biennial Conference, October 2021, Winston-Salem, NC.
- Webb, Meghan, & Womack, Hubert. (2021, October). Empowering Student Voices: Inside a Library Ambassadors Program. North Carolina Library Association 64th Biennial Conference, October 2021, Winston Salem.
- Webb, Meghan, & Kelley, Steve. (2019, October). Alienated Superheroes, Feminist Dystopias, and Graphic Memoirs: Comics in the Academic Library. North Carolina Library Association 63rd Biennial Conference, Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
Here @ ZSR
- Literary Matchmaking! Blind Date with a Book at ZSR Library ❤️
- 2022: The Year in Reading
- Project Pumpkin with ZSR Ambassadors & the Department of Education
- Book Club in a Bag! Check out Our New Book Club Kits
- We Asked Our Student Ambassadors, “What Should New Students Know About ZSR?”