- Denlinger, Kyle, Shields, Kathy, & Webb, Meghan. (2019). "Not missing the point(s): Applying specifications grading to credit-bearing information literacy classes.". The grounded instruction librarian: Participating in the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning. Association of College and Research Libraries: Chicago, IL. #
- Womack, Hubert, Webb, Meghan, & McCallum, Carolyn. (2018). Writers Camp @ ZSR: Camping, Writing, and Publishing in the Library!. North Carolina Libraries, 76(1), 11-17. #
- Lock, Mary Beth, Fansler, Craig, & Webb, Meghan. (2016). (R)Evolutionary Emergency Planning: Adding Resilience through Continuous Review. International Journal of Risk and Contingency Management, 5(2). #
- Webb, Meghan. (2019). Comic Book Collections and Programming: a Practical Guide for Librarians. Technical Services Quarterly, 37(1), 98-99. #
- Webb, Meghan. (2019). The Readers' Advisory Guide to Graphic Novels. Technical Services Quarterly, 36(1), 115-116. #
- Webb, Meghan, & Kelley, Steve. (2019, October). Alienated Superheroes, Feminist Dystopias, and Graphic Memoirs: Comics in the Academic Library. North Carolina Library Association 63rd Biennial Conference, Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
- Denlinger, Kyle, Shields, Kathy, Webb, Meghan, & Womack, Hubert. (2019, October). #SquadGoals: Creating and Sustaining a Library Instruction Community. North Carolina Library Association 63rd Biennial Conference, October 2019, Winston Salem.
- Webb, Meghan, & Womack, Hubert. (2019, October). Know when to hold 'em, Know when to fold 'em: Reinvigorating, reinventing (and occasionally relinquishing) library outreach programs. North Carolina Library Association 63rd Biennial Conference, October 2019, Winston Salem.
- Denlinger, Kyle, Shields, Kathy, Webb, Meghan, & Womack, Hubert. (2018, May). Not Missing the Point(s): Meaningful New Approaches to Assessment. The Innovative Library Classroom (TILC), Radford, VA. #
- Womack, Hubert, Webb, Meghan, & Foster, Amanda. (2017, October). Writers in the Library. NCLA 62nd Biennial Conference, Winston Salem, NC. #
Note: Above is a selection of Meghan’s professional activity.
- Behind the Scenes: Blind-Date-with-a-Book, March 2020
- The Library Collective Annual Gathering, March 2019
- Meghan at ASERL Spring Meeting, June 2018
- Kyle, Kathy, Meghan & Hu @ TILC (The Innovative Library Classroom), June 2018
- Amanda, Joy, Kathy & Meghan @ LOEX, May 2018
Here @ ZSR
- 2019: The Year in Reading, December 2019
- Finals Are Coming. Share Your Words of Encouragement!, November 2019
- We Asked Our Ambassadors: “What should new students know about ZSR?”, September 2019
- ZSR Reviews! A Collaborative Book Reviews Project, September 2019
- Save the Dates! ZSR Library Fall 2019 Events Round Up, August 2019