- Lock, Mary Beth, Fansler, Craig, & Webb, Meghan. (2016). (R)Evolutionary Emergency Planning: Adding Resilience through Continuous Review. International Journal of Risk and Contingency Management, 5(2). #
- Webb, Meghan. (2017). The Librarian's Nitty-Gritty Guide To Content Marketing. Laura Solomon. Technical Services Quarterly, Routledge, 34(2), 239-240. #
- Webb, Meghan. (2016). Social media for creative libraries, by Phil Bradley: London, UK, Facet, 2015, 169 pp., $95.00, ISBN: 978-1-85604-713-5. Technical Services Quarterly, Routledge, 33(1), 117-118.
- Womack, Hubert, Webb, Meghan, & Foster, Amanda. (2017, October). Writers in the Library. NCLA 62nd Biennial Conference, Winston Salem, NC. #
- Webb, Meghan, & Womack, Hubert. (2017, October). Lightning Talk: Free Range Librarians: Bringing the Library to Unexpected Places. NCLA 62nd Biennial Conference, Winston Salem, NC. #
- Webb, Meghan, & Lock, Mary Beth. (2017, March). Comprehensive Bootcamp: (Far from) Basic Training that Prepares Students for Employment Success. Association of College & Research Libraries (ACRL) Conference, Baltimore, MD.
- Smith, Susan, Lock, Mary Beth, & Webb, Meghan. (2016, May). A Library for the Whole Student: Creating a Culture of Health & Wellness at your Library. ACRL e-Learning Webcasts, Webinar. #
- Smith, Susan, Lock, Mary Beth, Webb, Meghan, & Womack, Hubert. (2015, October). A Library for the Whole Student: Creating a Multi-dimensional Culture of Health and Wellness at your Library. NCLA 61st Biennial Conference, Greensboro, NC.
Note: Above is a selection of Meghan’s professional activity.
- ZSR @ ACRL 2017, April 2017
- Carolyn, Meghan, and Steve at LAUNC-CH, March 2017
- Welcome to Inside ZSR!, October 2016
- Meghan @ LOEX 2016: Learning from the Past, Building for the Future, July 2016
- NC-LITe Round-Up, June 2016
Here @ ZSR
- Intellectual Wellbeing Month, November 2017
- Hard Hat Librarians: Summer Renovation Projects Moving Right Along, July 2017
- ZSR Summer Reading & Project Wake, June 2017
- 2016 : The Year in Reading, December 2016
- 3 Ways to Jumpstart Your Next Research Paper, November 2016