- ACS Symposium Series eBooks: Topics include agricultural and food chemistry, cellulose and renewable materials, chemical education, organic chemistry, polymer chemistry, materials and others.
- American Antiquarian Society (AAS) Historical Periodicals Collection: A collection of American periodicals.
- Dance Online: Dance in Video: Covers the full scope of 20th and 21st century dance.
- Early European Books: ZSR has purchased Collections 8 and 12. These collections focus on religion, history, politics and governance.
- Embase: A multipurpose and up-to-date biomedical database provided by the Carpenter Medical Library.
- History Study Center: A collection of primary and secondary sources on global history from ancient times to the present day.
- IEEE Xplore Digital Library: Upgraded from IEEE Computer Society Digital Library. Journal articles, conference papers and standards for engineering, computer science and physics.
- Japan Times Archives: Articles from the first English-language newspaper in Japan.
- Oxford Bibliographies: Cinema and Media Studies
- Performance Design Archive: Covers all aspects of theater production design.
- Periodicals Archives Online: Includes international journals covering the humanities and social sciences.
- ProQuest Executive Branch Documents: Federal government documents that span the years from our nation’s founding through the mid-20th century.
- ProQuest Learning: Literature: Provides full text works as well as secondary sources.
- Scopus: Scientific abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature. Areas of focus include science, technology, medicine, social sciences, arts and humanities. Provided by the Carpenter Medical Library.
- Testing & Education Reference Center: Preparation resource for college, graduate and professional programs.
- IEEE Computer Society Digital Library
- Pratt’s Stats