During times of more restricted access where COVID protocols impact library operations and access, there are still many ways you can get help from the library.
Requests & Pickup
Request items from the library catalog. They will be pulled and put in the smart lockers, in the 24/7 room at the front of the library for pickup.
Do you need to print something? Two printer/copier/scanner stations are located in the 24/7 room.
Research & Writing
Do you want help with your research?
- Contact a reference librarian
- Book a virtual research session that will be conducted through Zoom
- View video tutorials on searching and more on our YouTube channel
- Get writing help at the Writing Center
- Request a virtual instruction session for a class. We can come to your synchronous Zoom class for a session or we can create videos and more for you to embed in Canvas.
- View video tutorials on creating Canvas modules and more on our YouTube channel
- Get teaching help at the Center for the Advancement of Teaching
Special Collections & Archives
Do you need Special Collections & Archives assistance? Email email@example.com.
IS Help Desk/The Bridge
Request help with your technology issues online at help.wfu.edu, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 336-758-4357.
ZSR is still here for you! Call 336-758-4931 with your questions!
Note: Classes scheduled to be held in the Auditorium will continue as usual. Students and faculty will be let in the building for their class. WFU faculty and staff are able to continue to use the library Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM. Faculty and staff will be allowed in provided they can show their Deacon OneCard at the Welcome Desk.