- Indexes and selectively abstracts periodical articles, monographs, critical editions of literary works, book reviews, collections of essays, and doctoral dissertations published anywhere in the world. Emphasis is on British, American and Commonwealth writing. Also includes links to the full text of more than 60 journals.Coverage: 1920-.
- The Association for Computing Machinery’s Digital Library includes the full text of journals, technical magazines, books, proceedings, conferences, and newsletters. The interlinked set of connections among authors, works, institutions, and specialized communities enhances analytics and discoverability.Coverage: 1975-.
- Covers the world’s agricultural literature, including plant and animal sciences, forestry, soil and water resources, and earth and environmental sciences. Contains bibliographic records from the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s National Agricultural Library including patents, software, audiovisual materials, and technical reports from the USDA agencies and the U.S. State Agricultural Colleges and Universities.Coverage: 1970-.
- Search for articles about the history and culure of the United States and Canada. Publications include peer-reviewed journals, magazines, dissertations, books, and more. Access is limited to six simultaneous users. Note: For world history topics, use the Historical Abstracts database.Coverage: 1964-.
- Provides access to the full-text of peer-reviewed articles published in all APA journals as well as select affiliated journals. All PsycARTICLES content is included in PsycINFO.
- Provides abstracts to journal articles, book chapters, books and dissertations in psychology and related disciplines (sociology, linguistics, anthropology, education, medicine, law, physiology, business, psychiatry, nursing, pharmacology). Links to full text in PsycARTICLES and to other resources in ZSR.Coverage: 1806-.
- Provides full-text and citations for scholarly journals articles, magazines, exhibition reviews, and trade publications, covering antiques, art, art history, architecture, interior and landscape design, and more. Also includes an image collection.Coverage: Details not available.
- Provides full-text and citations for scholarly journals articles, magazines, exhibition reviews, and trade publications. Also indexes reproductions of works of art that appear in periodicals. Topics covered include antiques, archaeology, art, art history, architecture, folk art, graphic arts, interior and landscape design, movies, and television. Also includes an image collection.Coverage: 1929-.
- Indexes journals in the arts and humanities. Provides links to full-text when available. Useful for searching for articles that cite a known author or work (citation searching). Citation searching also allows you to use a given work as a subject term in order to identify more recent articles about the same topic.Coverage: 1975-.
- Covers health, social services, psychology, sociology, economics, politics, race relations and education.Coverage: 1987-.
- The premier database for research in religious studies, the Atla database provides full-text coverage for major international journals, magazines, and professional publications. Multiple religious traditions and related disciplines, such as anthropology, political science, counseling, and history are represented.Coverage: 1818-.
- Includes citations & abstracts from international life sciences journals. Fields covered include: biology, botany, zoology, biotechnology, and environmental studies.Coverage: 1980-.
- Biological journals covering biology, ecology, and environment with specific emphasis on systematics, botany, mammalogy, plant science, conservation biology, toxicology, agronomy, ornithology, limnology, and taxonomy.Coverage: 2000-.
- Includes abstracts, indexing, and full text from international business periodicals like the Harvard Business Review. Also includes Datamonitor company profiles.Coverage: 1886-.
- Provides broad content and high volume of full texts for nursing and allied health research. Specialties include ambulatory care, occupational therapy, pediatrics, psychiatry, nuclear medicine, gerontology, and more. Resources include quick lessons, evidence-based care sheets, CEU modules, and research instruments tools.
- Includes the full text of regularly updated clinical & healthcare systematic reviews provided by the Cochrane Collaboration.Coverage: Current issue.
- Contains scholarly literature on all aspects of communication studies, including discourse, linguistics, media studies, and rhetoric.Coverage: 1915-.
- Contains supporting research on crime, its causes and impacts, legal and social implications, and litigation and crime trends. It also includes correctional and law enforcement trade publications, crime reports, crime blogs, and other material relevant for researchers or those preparing for careers in criminal justice, law enforcement, and related fields.Coverage: 1995-.
- Simultaneously search or browse scholarly e-books and e-journals from Spain, Colombia, Chile, Argentina, Mexico, Peru, Dominican Republic, and more. Subject Collections include Architecture, Art, Caribbean Studies, Historic Periodicals of Spain, Law, Religion and Mythology, Spanish Literature Criticism, and many more.
- Multipurpose and up-to-date biomedical database covering international biomedical literature from 1947 to the present day. All articles are indexed using Elsevier’s Life Science Thesaurus, Embase Indexing, and Emtree.
- Offers full text for key periodicals, reference books, case studies, company profiles and videos with transcripts and related articles from the Harvard Faculty Series and Vator.TV. Subjects covered include business planning, management, marketing, product development, raising capital, risk taking, etc.Coverage: Details not available.
- Provides coverage in applicable areas of agriculture, ecosystem ecology, energy, renewable energy sources, natural resources, marine & freshwater science, pollution & waste management, environmental technology, environmental law, urban planning, and more.Coverage: 1901-.
- Indexes and abstracts education journals and documents published by the Educational Resource Information Center of the US Department of Education.Coverage: 1967-.
- Indexes and abstracts education journals and documents published by the Educational Resource Information Center of the US Department of Education.Coverage: 1967-.
- Provides access to peer-reviewed journals, magazines, e-books, biographies and primary source documents that explore the culture, traditions, social treatment, and lived experiences of many ethnic populations in North America.
- Abstracts and indexes journals on topics such as film & television theory, preservation & restoration, writing, production, cinematography, technical aspects, and reviews.Coverage: 1973-.
- Provides detailed company and industry profiles including SWOT reports, market share reports, and financial reports, as well as thousands of company histories, case studies, scholarly journals, and company news.
- This comprehensive multidisciplinary database delivers credible facts and current insight into today’s most debated political and social issues. Contains periodical content that covers current events, news and commentary, pro/con viewpoints, reference articles, interactive maps, infographics, and more.
- Integrating millions of full-text articles that include national and global publications, 200+ science experiments, 300+ interactive simulations, other multimedia, and top reference content, Science is updated daily and offers over 600 pages on topics across the curriculum, covering biology, chemistry, earth and environmental science, physics, and more.
- Addresses and investigates environmental issues with diverse perspectives from the scientific community, policymakers, and corporate interests. Robust coverage from scholarly journals, magazines, and reference content.
- Covers aspects of the human impact to the environment, and the connections between the environment and a variety of disciplines such as agriculture, education, law, health and technology. Topics covered include global climate change, green building, pollution, sustainable agriculture, renewable energy, recycling, and more.Coverage: 1940-.
- Indexes the contents of scholarly journals published around the world on Latin America, the Caribbean, and Latinx communities in the United States since the late 1960s. Topics include political, economic, and social issues and the arts and humanities.Coverage: 1970-.
- Consumer health database inlcuding indexes and abstracts of general health, nutrition and, professional health care publications. Includes the USP Pharmacopoeia DI: Volume II Advice for the Lay Patient, health research books, essays from Clinical Reference Systems, and health-related pamphlets.Coverage: varies.
- Contains more than 2,000 law and law-related periodicals. Coverage genrally begins with the first issue published, so contains over a century of law and legal scholarship.
- Provides indexing and abstracts for journal articles, books, and dissertations covering the history of the world from 1450– except the U.S. and Canada. For similar coverage of the U.S. and Canada, use America History and Life. Access is limited to six simultaneous users.Coverage: 1954-.
- Produced by The Institution of Engineering and Technology, Inspec is a comprehensive index to literature in physics, electrical/electronic technology, computing, control engineering, information technology, manufacturing, production and mechanical engineering. Updated weekly, it provides data from journals, conferences and other sources including books, reports, dissertations and videos.Coverage: 1969-.
- Successor to the Bibliography of the History of Art (BHA). Covers current international literature on the history of art in Europe and the New World from late antiquity to the present. Includes both the fine arts (architecture, sculpture, painting, drawing and prints) and decorative and applied arts (popular art, folk art). Indexes and abstracts journals, books, conference proceedings, exhibition catalogues, selected art dealers’ catalogues, doctoral dissertations and microform publications. See BHA for coverage from 1975 to 2007.Coverage: 2008-.
- A bibliography of modern scholarship concerning the European Middle Ages (c. 450-1500).Coverage: 1967-.
- Indexes books and journals concerning Europe and the Middle East from 400-1700.Coverage: 1784-.
- Covers theoretical and applied linguistics, psycholinguistics, speech therapy and other related topics.Coverage: 1973-.
- MathSciNet provides access to Mathematical Reviews (reference journal of the world's current mathematical literature) and Current Mathematical Publications (subject index of bibliographic data for recent and forthcoming publications).Coverage: 1940-.
- A product of a partnership between the American Theological Library Association (ATLA) and Boston College. Each year, an additional 2,000 articles from more than 500 periodicals in numerous languages are selected for inclusion in New Testament Abstracts Online. In addition, approximately 900 current books are also summarized annually.Coverage: 1985-.
- Nexis Uni features more than 15,000 news, business and legal sources, including U.S. Supreme Court decisions dating back to 1790.
- Provides healthcare information covering nursing, allied health professions, and alternative & complementary medicine. Includes journal titles in full-text, plus dissertations and other grey literature representing rigorous scholarship.
- Topics include antiquities, archaeology, Biblical theology, and philology.Coverage: 1978-.
- Multidisciplinary human and animal health sciences database with advanced searching capabilities and access to MEDLINE covering the fields of medicine, nursing, dentistry, veterinary medicine, the health care system, and preclinical sciences.
- Performing Arts Periodicals Database indexes around 400 scholarly and trade journals, magazines, books, and newspapers covering theater, dance, film, television, stagecraft, broadcast arts, storytelling, and more. It draws from both current files and selected backfiles to 1864 and 134 publications are included in full text.Coverage: 1864-.
- “Population Index, published since 1935, is the primary reference tool to the world’s population literature. It presents an annotated bibliography of recently published books, journal articles, working papers, and other material on population topics. It is a searchable and browsable database containing more than 40,000 abstracts of demographic literature published in Population Index.”Coverage: 1986-.
- A collection of full-text accounting journals and trade publications, including AICPA publications and all journals from the American Accounting Association. Also includes tax law and financial law publications; global accounting and tax journals from the UK, Canada, France, Spain, and more; reference reports; conference proceedings; dissertations; etc.Coverage: 1987-.
- Full-text articles covering all aspects of environmental science, including ecology, sustainability, pollution, water management, and other areas.Coverage: 1988-.
- Indexes and provides full-text access to scientific and engineering literature, including all the charts, diagrams, graphs, tables, photos, and other graphical elements.
- Indexes and provides full-text access to educational publications spanning the literature on primary, secondary and higher education as well as special education, home schooling and adult education.Coverage: 1988 – current.
- This database bridges theory with practice, covering a wide spectrum of resources useful to educators, researchers, students and practitioners. Content ranges from the scholarly – including journals, dissertations, working papers and conference proceedings – to a full toolkit of practical guides, templates, forms, sample business plans and tips from successful entrepreneur in a wide range of formats – from video to downloadable Word and Excel files, as well as traditional text and PDFs.Coverage: 1987-.
- Provides ongoing full-text academic journals that are locally published by scholarly publishing organizations and educational institutions in Latin American countries, including Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, Nicaragua, Peru, Uruguay, and Venezuela, and also Spain and Portugal.
- Provides ongoing full-text academic journals that are locally published by scholarly publishing organizations and educational institutions in many Middle Eastern and African countries.
- Provides full-text titles on military issues from around the world, including scholarly journals, trade and industry journals, magazines, technical reports, conference proceedings, government publications, and more.Coverage: 1987-.
- Provides content and tools to support the study of literature from a variety of sources including primary texts, criticism, full-text journals, book reviews, dissertations, eBooks, reference material, audio, and video.Coverage: varies.
- Contains hundreds of leading political science and international relations journals, full-text doctoral dissertations, working papers, conference proceedings, country profiles, political news and other sources. This link cross searches ProQuest Political Science Database, PAIS Index, and Worldwide Political Science Abstracts.Coverage: 1985-.
- Provides abstracts and indexing for scholarly journals on psychology and associated research areas including behavioral, clinical, cognitive, developmental, experimental, industrial and social psychology, along with personality, psychobiology and psychometrics.Coverage: 1990-.
- Contains hundreds of academic journals, providing extensive coverage across a wide range of social science disciplines including anthropology, criminology, economics, education, political science, psychology, social work and sociology.Coverage: 1987-.
- This database covers the international literature of sociology and social work, including culture and social structure, history and theory of sociology, social psychology, substance abuse and addiction and more. This collection provides full-text coverage of many core titles included in Sociological Abstracts and Social Services Abstracts.Coverage: 1985-.
- Sponsored by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, this database strives to include citations to all literature on post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and other mental-health sequelae of traumatic events, without disciplinary, linguistic, or geographical limitations, and to offer both current and retrospective coverage.
- Citation database with access to MEDLINE covering the fields of medicine, nursing, dentistry, veterinary medicine, the health care system, and preclinical sciences. Other services include the Journal Browser, MeSH (Medical Subject Heading) Browser, Citation Matcher, and Clinical Queries.Coverage: 1946-.
- This database includes RIPM Online Archive of Music Periodicals, RIPM e-Library of Music Periodicals, and RIPM Retrospective Index to Music Periodicals (1760-1966).
- A multidisciplinary index, with searchable author abstracts, covering the journal literature of the sciences: agriculture, neuroscience, astronomy, oncology, biochemistry, pediatrics, biology, pharmacology, biotechnology, physics, chemistry, plant sciences, computer science, psychiatry, materials science, surgery, mathematics, veterinary science, medicine, and zoology.Coverage: 1945-.
- Coverage includes Biochemistry and Biology, Business & Management, Chemistry, Earth Sciences, Economics, Engineering & Technology, Environmental Science, Materials Science, Mathematics & Computer science, Medicine & Pharmacology, Neurosciences, Physics, Social Sciences.Coverage: varies.
- Provded by CAS, a division of the American Chemical Society, this database includes reference, substance, reaction and supplier content as well as relevance-ranked answer sets, step-by-step procedures and protocols, biosequence searching, retrosynthesis planning, patent landscape mapping, touch-screen enabled structure drawing.
- scite.ai is a tool that helps students and researchers discover and understand research findings more efficiently through Smart Citations. In addition, individuals are able to visualize and share metrics on their own publications. Use VPN to access remotely.
- Indexes journals in the social sciences. Provides links to full-text when available. Useful for searching for articles that cite a known author or work (citation searching). Citation searching also allows you to use a given work as a subject term in order to identify more recent articles about the same topic.Coverage: 1956-.
- Provides access to scholarly journal coverage of current research focused on social work, human services, and related areas, including social welfare, social policy, and community development.Coverage: 1979-.
- Provides citations and abstracts to articles published in sociology, social welfare, and social policy, as well as other related topics in the social and behavioral sciences. Also includes citations to some books and many dissertations. Includes Social Services Abstracts.Coverage: 1952-.
- Citations and some abstracts from periodicals, books, conference proceedings, dissertations and theses, research papers, etc. covering the areas of sports, physical fitness, sport science and recreation. Access is limited to four simultaneous users.Coverage: 1830-.
- Provides specialized, editorially curated resources from scholarly and trade literature. Topics range from physical and health education to fitness and recreation and the business of sports, as well as kinesiology, physical therapy, motor learning, and sport sociology and psychology.Coverage: 1970-.
- Contains graphical abstracts selected from key journals in the field, covering all areas of catalysis research including homogeneous and heterogeneous catalysis, biocatalysis, and kinetic & theoretical studies. (Catalysts & Catalysed Reactions was discontinued in 2014.)
- Provides access to books, periodicals, and other materials in the areas of war and terrorism intended to be of use for analysts, risk management professionals, and students of military science, history, and social scienceCoverage: 1980-.
- Contains three ISI Citation Databases (Science Citation Index, Arts & Humanities Citation Index, Social Sciences Citation Index), plus Biological Abstracts, Emerging Sources Citation Index, MEDLINE (PubMed), and the SciELO Citation Index. Provides bibliographic data, author abstracts, and cited references.Coverage: 1945-.
- Contains international journals, proceedings, and books covering zoological topics in animal behavior, ecology, evolution, habitat, nutrition, parasitology, reproduction, taxonomy, and zoogeography. The thesaurus allows cross linking of subject, geographic, palaeontologic, and taxonomic vocabularies.Coverage: 1978-2007.
To add a bookmark, click the bookmark button next to a database.